Buyer BEWARE - Yew Bank Mall "grand Re-opening"

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Buyer BEWARE - Yew Bank Mall "grand Re-opening"

Post by Casey »

Apparently this patio that we all know as a major scam is under "new ownership" by ganzomanolo, who claims that this patio is now void of scams and perfectly legit.
ganzomanolo wrote: The shop is NOW LEGIT 100%, that should suffice to you. to be precise, we arent TRYING TO BECOME a legit shop, we ALREADY ARE LEGIT.
A shop work is to sell the right things, sell things that actually are what you pay for, and cheap priced. That's exactly what we do. .
I read through this thread earlier today, and it just so happens that I needed to restock on about 10k of each reg, so I figured, this guy says he is legit, I will at least check it out. If the price is right, I will certainly buy from him.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36024

What I found was that this guy is full of it. For example, black pearl is being sold @ 4400 per 1000. Oh wait, there's a 1 in front of that 4400. 14400 for 1000 black pearl?

Here is the scam. Buy a few stacks of whatever reg for 3400 or 4400, then not notice when you get a stack with a 1 in front of it, and end up paying 10,000 more, without ever knowing it.

Okay, maybe he just made a typo. Nope, clicked on a couple spider's silk to find the same scam.

Legit? I don't think so.

Buyer beware.

ganzomanolo

Re: Buyer BEWARE - Yew Bank Mall "grand Re-opening"

Post by ganzomanolo »

lol you could just have noticed me on irc like many peeps do, its just a mispricing, its easy when you have to stock 200 items at once

ganzomanolo

Re: Buyer BEWARE - Yew Bank Mall "grand Re-opening"

Post by ganzomanolo »

I will state it here to avoid further misunderstanding: if you ever find a mispriced reg, notify me on irc and i will come correct it asap. I happended a few
times and some kind people just told me and i corrected it in a matter of minutes.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”