Yew Bank Mall - Smith/Alchemy/Scribe/Carpentry/AND MORE

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dagon

Yew Bank Mall - Smith/Alchemy/Scribe/Carpentry/AND MORE

Post by Dagon »

Yew Bank Mall is a one stop shop for your [almost] every need!

Blacksmith vendor with the best armor and weapons on the shard, made from the highest quality metals. Bulk orders available.
  • Iron Dex 999gp, plus individual armor pieces to create your own custom armor.
  • Dull Copper/Shadow/Copper/Bronze Dex 1500gp, plus individual pieces.
  • Gold Dex 1800gp, plus individual pieces.
  • Agapite, Verite, Valorite starting at 2000gp (also upon request).
  • Mix and match Platemail armor or buy a whole set for your warrior!
  • Weapons 100gp-200gp
  • Deadly Poisoned Weapons 300-400gp
Alchemist vendor made from only the highest quality, organic reagents. Bulk orders available. Return your empty kegs and bottles for credit!
  • Greater Heal - Travel Pack of 10 potions 400gp, Keg of 100 potions 4800gp
  • Greater Cure - Travel Pack of 10 potions 400gp, Keg of 100 potions 4800gp
  • Total Refresh - Travel Pack of 10 potions 400gp, Keg of 100 potions 4800gp
  • Greater Explosion - Travel Pack of 10 potions 800gp, Keg of 100 potions 7500gp
  • Greater Agility - Travel Pack of 10 potions 400gp, Keg of 100 potions 4000gp
  • Greater Strength - Travel Pack of 10 potions 400gp, Keg of 100 potions 4000gp
Scribe vendor with everything you need. Bulk orders available.
  • Full Spellbooks 5000gp
  • Runebooks 400gp
  • Individual scrolls for every spell when you're missing a few.
  • Travel size quantity of 5 for many popular spells!
  • Recall scrolls 10 @ 350gp
Carpentry vendor for all your house addon needs. Design your crib any way you like! Chairs, Thrones, Tables, Chests, Beds, we've got it all. Outfit your workshop with small and large forges, get some anvils, ovens, and more. Practice your rituals with a Pentagram in your living room or an Abattoir in your bedroom. Whatever you need we've got it!

Taking damage?! Bandaids 100@350gp, 1000@3500gp...
Empty kegs @ 600gp
Bulk Arrows
Bulk Reagents

Buy your resources and bank them directly with access to the bank from inside the mall!

Stop by and use our Rune Library to get around, including a full treasure map rune book collection.

Be aware of your surroundings. Unfortunately there are some griefers that are so intensely jealous of the quality products we sell and the great business we do that they often camp out in front of the vendor shopping areas to take out their shortcomings on our valued customers. If you have the required skill to do so you should always cast Reveal or use Detect Hidden when approaching any vendor area and be ready to make a hasty retreat. If you are carrying anything valuable you should bank it first. Yew bank is accessible from whichever direction you are coming from on the sides of the building.

Yew Bank Mall is "red friendly", so we would appreciate if you did not attack any reds unprovoked that are just there to do their shopping. Fighting is discouraged inside the mall.

If you have any legitimate comments, concerns, suggestions, or requests we look forward to hearing from you!

Red Rackham

Re: Yew Bank Mall - Smith/Alchemy/Scribe/Carpentry/AND MORE

Post by Red Rackham »

I got attacked by 2 blues on my red when I tried to purchase a spell book.... which turned out not to be full to begin with :( got one from the shop next door no problem :)

watch for trickster players around this bank!

Populus

Post by Populus »

This vendor is not to be trusted. I hear he has 10 stealth archers waiting for people to buy stuff. Then he kills the customer and puts the item back on the vendor. :| How low can you go? ...
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Red Rackham wrote:I got attacked by 2 blues on my red when I tried to purchase a spell book.... which turned out not to be full to begin with
We only ask that no fighting goes on, but can't control everyone, so... and no, all spellbooks are full, maybe you bought a rune book heh.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”