New Bulk Reg Vendor Skara Moongate

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Slim42

New Bulk Reg Vendor Skara Moongate

Post by Slim42 »

Orson at the Skara Moongate vendor house is currently stocked for your bulk reg pleasure.
Villain get the money like curls, they just trying to get a nut like squirrels in his mad world
Land of milk and honey with the swirls where reckless naked girls get necklaces of pearls
Compliments of the town jeweler.

Slim42

Re: New Bulk Reg Vendor Skara Moongate

Post by Slim42 »

Bump for not a scam. I would like to say that I made a mistake stocking the vendor and the amounts might have been off. This has been fixed and hopefully will not happen in the future. I am trying to run a legit shop. If anyone sees anything like this, please message me and I will gladly fix it. Slim in IRC or pm here.
Villain get the money like curls, they just trying to get a nut like squirrels in his mad world
Land of milk and honey with the swirls where reckless naked girls get necklaces of pearls

Slim42

Post by Slim42 »

Bump for restock

Slim42

Post by Slim42 »

Bump for fun

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

*thumbs up*
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”