Scoobyville Chop Shop

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ScoobyDoO

Scoobyville Chop Shop

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Getting the Skara Strip up and operational. Right now you can find some SOS loot and LVL 1 T maps at 400gp a piece. Look at the other vendor's which also take care of all of your reg,ingots,boards, and anything else you can think of needs. Prices are extremely cheap. Come check us out! Will keep this updated as i add things or take away. Please leave your feedback!

ScoobyDoO

Re: Scoobyville Chop Shop

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Just added some Vanq weapons that include +20 and +25 tactic bonuses. Prices are CHEAP! 1999gp per and most weapons. LVL 1 t maps are always stocked at 400gp per! Plenty of deco to buy from shipwreck items! Check it out now along the Skara Strip! Darby is the name of the vendor! If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

V/r,

Scooby DoO

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Added: A large amount of vanq mace weapons for cheap. 25 tactic bonus vanq for 4-5k. Cannot pass this up.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Added: bandages of 1000 at 2.5gp per. More vanq mace weapons. Get this stuff before its too late!

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

An Corp. Because i don't really play to actively accomplish anything, i reopened these vendors selling all kinds of things from all your house deco's, to GM weapons, nothing but Vanq magic weapons, lvl 1 t maps at 300gp a pop, SOS's at 3k a pop to bandages 2gp per. Check it out, if you would like something added, post here and i'll get it going. Thx

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Lvl 1 T-Maps @ 350gp a pop. These will NOT last, get them while you can! The normal price for these are 500gp each at minimum.

Selling 20 SOS's at 2999gp each!! Cheaper then anyone else! Get them before there GONE!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”