Two New Vendors RIGHT OUTSIDE Yew! Magic rings, furni, etc

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Two New Vendors RIGHT OUTSIDE Yew! Magic rings, furni, etc

Post by Capitalist »

Well, I've started up two vendors. The first so far has 1k stack of bandaids, magic jewelry and clothes, blank scrolls, paintings, portraits, and orc masks. His name is Jihan, and as you can see below, he's the first vendor North of the patio just East of Yew bank.

The second vendor is purely furnishing. Almost everyone has a house or shares one, and cheap furniture really makes the place worth living in. There is almost every single type of furniture on that vendor, and if there isn't, I just ran out of room to put things on the vendor. Her name is Treasa, and she's indoors keeping the mold off of your furniture in the same house that Jihan is located at.

For simple reference, these vendors are at the rares house behind the patio.

All of these sales come from idoc loot, thus they beat any other prices. If you can find it cheaper, just message me on IRC on Vega or PM me here and I'll charge you 80% of what they're charging. If you want it in bulk (at a lower price of course), I have it. Whatever is on the vendor, I have twice as much of at home. If you were going to buy bulk from the vendor, just message me and I'll be sure to knock some of that price off for you when buying a lot at a time in a face to face interaction; customer service is important to me.

Now: PICTURES

Vega on IRC and forums, Bink in game.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: Two New Vendors RIGHT OUTSIDE Yew! Magic rings, furni, e

Post by Capitalist »

Currently has furs at 16.5 (lower than the 18 at 3 spots surrounding)
As well as masks cheaper than any competition, 1k for tribals, rares, etc
Hit Jihan up!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Capitalist

Re: Two New Vendors RIGHT OUTSIDE Yew! Magic rings, furni, e

Post by Capitalist »

Re-stocked invis.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”