Shame Outfitters

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dylen

Shame Outfitters

Post by Dylen »

SHAME OUTFITTERS
Located right at the entrance to Shame Dungeon. A great place for the up and coming adventurer to hone their skills. The rune book inside makes getting back home a breeze!

Our vendor features items for all your adventuring needs, including:
  • GM Melee Weapons (Katana, Kryss, Halberd, & Waraxes)
    GM Archery Weapons (Bows, H.Crossbows, Arrows, & Bolts)
    GM Armor Sets (Leather, Studded, & Chain/Ring)
    GM Shields (Yo quiero Heater)
    Bandages (plug that hole!)
    Potions (Cures, Heals, & more)
    Scrolls (Recall & Gate)
    Runes (Front door access!)
    Reagents (All)
    Lockpicks
    Tools (Basic)
    Bone Armor Sets (Ease of Corpse Recovery)

Rune Book to Cities
    Rune Book to locations in Shame (Easy access or Quick Corpse Recovery)
Other items stocked of course as well as a Smelter and Anvil for all your repairing and Mining needs.
Last edited by Dylen on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dylen

Re: Shame Outfitters

Post by Dylen »

Added a Rune Book with multiple locations per level within Shame. This makes it easy to jump ahead of the lower level monsters, or in the case of a death, you are just a recall scroll (sold on vendor outside) away from getting right back to your corpse.

Shame Outfitters caters to ease of access and a good time within 'our' Dungeon.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Cool place I owned it like 3 Years ago

Dylen

Post by Dylen »

Yeah, I like it a lot. I am trying to set it up to fully support newer players and their ventures into Shame. It brings in enough income to make it pretty much break about even, but it is fun to run and I like 'thinking' I am doing my part to help others and make Shame just a bit cooler.

With that in mind, I plan to add and update the Shame locations runebook. I am also always on the hunt for better deals on GM armor/weapons to help lower the rates on them as well.

No, my prices are NOT the best in the lands, but what I mostly sell is convenience.

As for the house itself, I owned to 2 times in a row. Sold it about 2 months ago for a Keep Deed. Then it fell a month later and I got it again. =D THAT was a great rental!!

tl;dr Bump!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”