New Rares and Weapons Vendors at Yew Bank Mall

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

New Rares and Weapons Vendors at Yew Bank Mall

Post by Capitalist »

Constantly restocked low, mid, and high level rares on Averill. I just did a full stock to post this. HIGH end weapons on the weapon vendor at lower than forums costs. Vanq/power hallies, axes, various tact mods, every weapons class, ghoul's touch, daemon's breath, and thunder out the ying. Have fun decorating your houses and fielding these weapons at a mutual expense to you, the customer, and I, the seller.

Cya soon.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: New Rares and Weapons Vendors at Yew Bank Mall

Post by Capitalist »

bump for cheap stuff
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rares restocked with some misc low/mids and full suits of daemon bone armor

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rares vendor fully restocked. Nice adds.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Full rares restock.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

FULL rares and weapon restock (32 rares, 100+ weapons - 70 of which being charged)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I just did a real rare restock. Lots of big ticket items. I will take them down in 48 hours if they're not sold because that vendor is now eating 40k/day.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I will take whatever is left of those high end rares down at 2:35pm EST today.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”