Djimon Specialty Ores and Armor

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Djimon Specialty Ores and Armor

Post by morgan1109 »

I’ve finally mastered the art of smithing thanks to a timely purchase of ore from capitalist. Since then I’ve been acquiring and building up ore supplies in anticipation of the grand opening.

I specialize in Iron, Shadow, Gold, Agapite, Verite, and Valorite ores. I can either produce GM crafted armor, or sell the ore depending on your preference. Please be patient when placing an order for valorite as the ore is difficult to procure and a couple bad smelts can ruin a day’s work. It can take up to a week to produce enough valorite for a full plate suit.

As orders are placed individually, I will happily produce any two tone or three tone sets desired. Personally I prefer either set A (verite plate chest and legs, and valorite plate for rest) or set B (Gold plate chest and legs, and Shadow plate for rest). At Djimon’s Specialty Arms and Armor you are the boss and I’ll gladly build to suit any need.

Weapons and shields are available upon request as well.

Prices are as follows:

Ore:
Iron – 5.5 Gp per
Shadow – 8 GP per
Gold and Agapite – 10 GP per
Verite – 14 GP per
Valorite – 30 GP per

Dex suits with plate arms:
Iron – 1000
Shadow – 1350
Gold and Agapite – 1600
Verite – 2300
Valorite – 4600

Full Plate Suits:
Iron – 1800
Shadow – 2400
Gold and Agapite – 3000
Verite – 4200
Valorite – 8400

You can contact me by replying here or PM’ing me directly. Thank you for taking the time to read this advertisement, and I look forward to your business.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin