Price Check: Rare spawning items

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Price Check: Rare spawning items

Post by GuardianKnight »

I rarely see checkers or chess pieces. What are the prices on them?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

dumb thread is dumb

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

Caswallon wrote:
Cataclyst wrote: Candlebra Stand - 50-70k
Colored Glass Bottle - 40-50k
Rock (Bucs) - 30k
Skull Mug - 40k
Bone Container - 40-60k, since requires some LP.
Pot of wax (large) - 45-85k
Skull Candle - 120k
Cannonballs - 50k
Bloody Water - Awesome looking rare to have, not too common, 50-70k
You can basically double everything quoted. 40k for the various bottles :lol:. That spawn rotates, there are what, 3 bottles, 4 evaporating flasks and 3 bulbous flasks. The spawn is about 9 days, so each items spawns roughly every 3 months, unless im mistaken, which makes each of them rarer than just about any item bar the table, and you think that = 50k? :lol:

Rares are worth whatever someone is willing to pay, not what you want people to pay, if someone is looking for something specific, they will generally be willing to pay whatever it takes to acquire it.

Never thought I would say this, but I agree with Felix, this thread is just a low ball fest.
Your info on the spawning timer is wrong. That may be why you think they are more rare.
As for the rest of your post it has been discussed and replied to previously in the thread.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Im aware the spawn is random, not rotational, after looking at it I realise I am incorrect there, the timer is not however, 9-11 days is correct, unless its been changed in the last 2 months, when I have not been very active, just refreshing.

You know more than all of us BF, im sure your aware of exactly how that spawn works, but 40-50k for the bottles is at least 20k under in my opinion, you will sell them all day long at 70k.
?

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

The reality here is that there can never be set prices or set ranges for rare items...... I understand the purpose of this thread to educate idiots who dont do rare trading.... but honestly it should be deleted because this is just somones opinion and the rare market is ever changing....

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

Everlynn wrote:The reality here is that there can never be set prices or set ranges for rare items...... I understand the purpose of this thread to educate idiots who dont do rare trading.... but honestly it should be deleted because this is just somones opinion and the rare market is ever changing....

Teph

Post by Teph »

Everlynn wrote:The reality here is that there can never be set prices or set ranges for rare items...... I understand the purpose of this thread to educate idiots who dont do rare trading.... but honestly it should be deleted because this is just somones opinion and the rare market is ever changing....
perhaps it should just be renamed "prices that spawning rares HAVE gone for"

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i still link people to this thread daily when pmed about prices
I recieve 10 thank yous for making this thread for every one from people who say to remove it.
Also as seen by recent in game activity and forum activity the prices have remained fairly accurate.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

BlackFoot wrote:Also as seen by recent in game activity and forum activity the prices have remained fairly accurate.
Right. Do a search for candelabra or skull candle and then still try and claim that 70k candelabra, 120k skull candle is accurate. Those items are selling for 150-200k and 175-250k respectively. Vast majority of your prices are spot on, but its still only your opinion, no more than that, and in the case of vases, candelabras, skull candles, damaged books, your opinion of an accurate price is about a year out of date. I think most peoples problem with this thread is that you act like your prices are gospel, and only your opinion on them is valid, when that is clearly not the case. Its not 08 with 150 only and 5 people collecting any more.

Candelabra:

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13441 200k

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13741 200k

Skull Candle

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 14&start=0 210k

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13742 300k

And there are several more auction that I personally won, that have since been deleted/moved, but these items are comfortably in this price range.

And the rares vendor someone put up over christmas, skull candle 225k, candelabra 150k, both sold in a matter of hours. Please update prices on these 2 items at least as your prices are clearly no longer accurate on these 2 items in particular Blackfoot, you cant even deny it, proofs up there.
?

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

The price on an Auction and the price on a vendor are only "part" of the "going price"...

EVERYTHING that I have ever sold on the Forums went for MUCH more than I would ever have gotten someone in IRC to pay for it. EVERYTHING that I sell on a vendor goes for MUCH more than what I would sell it for if negotiating one on one.

Sorry, the forum prices and vendor prices don't mean anything...

Rares on this shard are like diamonds in the real world...De Beers hordes them and releases them at a small trickle jacking up the price for something that isn't rare at all...
Special Projects Minion.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

Since the sticky on rares is not being updated atm.

could I get a general price on a few rares

Pot of wax

5 stack ingots ( silver)

3 stack ingots ( gold)

brush

thin hay

whip

easter eggs

egg bomb

On a side not what about gold eagle trophies that say monster bash from 08 do these have a value more then their silver?

thanks

Kith
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kith »

mr mahony wrote:Since the sticky on rares is not being updated atm.

could I get a general price on a few rares

Pot of wax 60k

5 stack ingots ( silver) 40k

3 stack ingots ( gold) 40k

brush 15k

thin hay 30k

whip 15k

easter eggs 1k-3k

egg bomb 100g

On a side not what about gold eagle trophies that say monster bash from 08 do these have a value more then their silver? only for deco

thanks
Kith-Mart - Save Money. Live Better.
Brokers of Britannia [B*B]
Kith's Real Estate Mediation Services (KREMS)

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

easter eggs are more like 500gp each imo and the last egg bombs were sold for 6-8k.

the other prices seem accurate, give or take some gold coins depending on demand and such.

Kith
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kith »

LifeForce wrote:easter eggs are more like 500gp each imo and the last egg bombs were sold for 6-8k.
would you say any 'bomb'? if so im sitting on about 3m
Kith-Mart - Save Money. Live Better.
Brokers of Britannia [B*B]
Kith's Real Estate Mediation Services (KREMS)

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

no. pumpkin/gord/squash bomb go for less.