a liver

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

LotharTheGreat

a liver

Post by LotharTheGreat »

I got "a liver" while trick or treating this year. Anyone know if it's worth anything?
chumbucket wrote:Chess isn't for everyone. But ... knights move in L's, and that is the nature of things.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: a liver

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You can get one cutting corpses too it's just named a liver, heart etc without having names attached
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

its probably worth something to a collector.
I'd buy it off ya for 8k?

LotharTheGreat

Post by LotharTheGreat »

I'm not inclined to sell at present. I've got some ideas for what I might do with it as far as deco goes. If it doesn't work out the way I'd like, and I decide I want to rid myself of it, would you like me to contact you?
chumbucket wrote:Chess isn't for everyone. But ... knights move in L's, and that is the nature of things.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

yes

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I actually scored a liver, a heart, and bones... but yeah I think for decoration they are pretty neat in the fact they don't fill the entire screen with a description
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Price Check”