Price Check: End Game Secluded Keep/Compound

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

LiquidFire

Price Check: End Game Secluded Keep/Compound

Post by LiquidFire »

I have called this nook home for some time now. To be honost I don't really have any plans on selling it, considering it is an end game home in any scenario. However, if the day does come, I have always been curious what it is worth. I have had offers from the standard "This place is in a terrible spot, worth no more than small over deed" all the way up to, well ill get your input on that.

It is located west of Britain, west of the mountains, you can see on the map I am posting for a reference point. It is pretty secluded, no neighbors for quite a ways, and the smalls that are nearby are pretty much uninhabited. The spawn is very low, sometimes you will find a giant spider or ogre/troll. The compound has a Keep, Patio, and a Small house. The set up would make a great IDOC'er head quarters with the patio. The Keep is bridged, not the best job i have ever done but with the stools now being grandfathered i am sure you can adjust the stairs which ever way you want, there is more than enough there to do what ever design you wish. Well if you have any questions to further your analysis i would be happy to answer them for you. And please don't add the rares you can see from the steps in your assessment, many people can tell you, they are not for sale, nor will they most likely ever be.

-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Bixby Legbone

Re: Price Check: End Game Secluded Keep/Compound

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Since you're asking, I'd say 2-3 keep deeds in a good market.

LiquidFire

Re: Price Check: End Game Secluded Keep/Compound

Post by LiquidFire »

Ouch, well at the rate of the appraisals I will probably continue to keep it as an end game housing choice until the end of days or until I decide to pass the torch to someone else.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Return to “Price Check”