Unlimited charge furniture dye tub

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

testies

Unlimited charge furniture dye tub

Post by testies »

Interested to see how much it is worth after its been public for a couple of days as quite a few people have been asking me to sell it.

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Unlimited charge furniture dye tub

Post by Whitley »

Seems to me you have a choice…

You can sell it and collect a lot of castle deeds you'll never use that will sit in your bank, and everyone will forget you ever existed.

Or you can leave it public and be memorialized as a hero both during and long after you quit playing this shard.

I say this, by the way, as someone who hasn't dyed so much as one piece of furniture in the public tub, so I have no axe to grind either way. That's just how I see it.

Whitley

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

I say dont sell it!

I also say dont make it public to use.

This would dramatically drop the prices of dyed furniture.

If you have one i suggest not flooding the market with dyed furniture.

I dont not play much no more so my furniture dye tub will stay in the bank till the server dies.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

testies

Post by testies »

It's been public for about a week so dyed furniture is already worthless. I'm not really fussed about the money that's why I made it public in the first place :) Was just interested in what it was worth that's all.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

I would still pay castle+tower for it, at best it could rekindle the interest in this game I would start a carpenter and sell dyed furniture lol

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Seems like a few have gone for big bucks, but thats just 3-5 guys fighting over the current ones for sale, once those guys have their tubs, the price will probably drop. So if you are wanting money then sell it now while the getting is good for 4-6mil. But im 100% certain that after that, there are not many people that want to drop 4+mil on a rare that is public.

I am with orevamp, i would be willing to drop around 1.5mil on a furny tub at this point in time, so thats probably what the price will come down to after all the hype. just my 2 cents.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

is this tub still public? I would love to use it.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

A recent patch made it so furniture had to be locked down to be dyed, thus making public furniture dye tubs unusable since you wouldn't be able to lock down the furniture you want to dye.

Alia
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Alia »

Since public is no longer possible, how much is one worth now?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I sold all of my spares @ 4 mill a piece. 5 of my 6... that should be market setting enough.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Price Check”