placed tower

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Magnus Bane

placed tower

Post by Magnus Bane »

just wondering how much a placed tower would cost in a regular location.

a swallow

Re: placed tower

Post by a swallow »

3xdeed for you.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Magnus Bane

Post by Magnus Bane »

a swallow wrote:3xdeed for you.
Hm well i was offered 600k, btw your son is in my guild now.. How's that feel pal?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You ask for a price check, so i gave you one. My son isnt in your guild needle dick, he made his own guild. You know im starting to think this whole "stealing your sons rares" is a big fat joke. Oh we are friends now buddy o pal?
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Magnus Bane

Post by Magnus Bane »

a swallow wrote:You ask for a price check, so i gave you one. My son isnt in your guild needle dick, he made his own guild. You know im starting to think this whole "stealing your sons rares" is a big fat joke. Oh we are friends now buddy o pal?
While we resort to such vulgar language you should take a minute to check Sacagawea (Your son) is in (ink) incredibly nostalgic koala's aka my guild. get the facts straight before you claim things you know nothing of.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Like i said 3xdeed and its yours. Man you are a tough guy, i better show more respect. 4 XDEED!

Return to “Price Check”