Price check on a few things...

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Vandaen

Price check on a few things...

Post by Vandaen »

I'm a newbie when it comes to economics here, but I can't find any info on prices for dyed furniture, except that unlimited furny dye tubs killed the market for the most part. Does dyed furniture even sell now? Or do too many people offer free dying (hahahaha punny) services to the general populace for there to be a market?

I picked up a few pieces at an IDOC along with some shipwreck bone piles/pillows, firecrackers, and a few lots of magic items. Honestly have no clue what anything is worth (and for the magic items I don't have any id wands...guess I could macro up item I'd.)

Please and thank you!

Edit: spelling

Treysta

Re: Price check on a few things...

Post by Treysta »

Vandaen wrote:I'm a newbie when it comes to economics here, but I can't find any info on prices for dyed furniture, except that unlimited furny dye tubs killed the market for the most part. Does dyed furniture even sell now? Or do too many people offer free dying (hahahaha punny) services to the general populace for there to be a market?

I picked up a few pieces at an IDOC along with some shipwreck bone piles/pillows, firecrackers, and a few lots of magic items. Honestly have no clue what anything is worth (and for the magic items I don't have any id wands...guess I could macro up item I'd.)

Please and thank you!

Edit: spelling
Hi there.

Dyed furniture indeed doesn't sell for much (if anything). I personally offer free furniture dying services to everybody on the shard, so it'd be kind of silly for someone to pay for it nowadays. Special hued furniture, meaning types of furniture that can be dyed with a tub, but are of a hue that a tub can't select (for example, easter 2014 crates hues #1234 #1237) are worth something though.

As for shipwrecked stuff, it really doesn't go for much. People regularly throw that stuff out, although you can try to get together a bunch of it and sell it to a decorator if you're determined. I suggest just giving it away. Firecrackers aren't worth much either, but you might find an interested party.

As for magic items, once you ID them, I can help you determine the price range for each item. If you need ID wands, let me know and I'll gladly give you some to get you started on it.
^

Return to “Price Check”