cA Adventure: Touring a keep

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

cA Adventure: Touring a keep

Post by Downs »

With all the excitement of DLcD, I've been running around visiting those honoring chum on his latest departure. I came upon some gentlemen who were talking about a keep, so I followed. I invited myself inside for a tour. It was a very nice property!
entry.jpg
entry.jpg (105.09 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
It was so nice, that I had to invite my friend Gateman in to take a look. There was all sorts of stuff laying around, so we cleaned up to see what the place looked like at it's best. When we finished cleaning, a Lizardman came to tour as well. He was rude and challenged our host to leet pvp.
duel.jpg
duel.jpg (88.58 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
We respected the duel & the Lizardman won, but he went crazy after, so we had to take him out.
final.jpg
final.jpg (84.81 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
After we left, we took inventory of the mess we cleaned.
loot spread.jpg
Best items were 8 poison kegs & the pink leather cap.

While chum's gone, you'll have to deal with my tales of adventure. Don't worry, I'm sure chum will be back. This happens every time he goes outside IRL and plays catch. He'll get bored of fresh air & be back to camping your house soon!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventure: Touring a keep

Post by Hicha »

Poor home security was poor.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Return to “Tales of Adventure”