Gzuf and the Tale of "Oh Shit, That Table Isn't Locked."

Share stories and special moments with the community.
gzuf

Gzuf and the Tale of "Oh Shit, That Table Isn't Locked."

Post by gzuf »

One day I was running around aimlessly. I find this gives me lots of good adventures plus is very rewarding, as seen here:

I came across the house "Denjin Arcade".

In need for two cups of sugar for a cake I was baking, I knocked.
gzuf_12-21_17.34-1.jpg
No one answered.

So, being a concerned and responsible citizen, I went inside. It was here I noticed a room was unlocked. Perhaps the owner was inside, I considered, and in dire need of my help. Perhaps they had fallen and could not get up. I had to make sure.

The room was blocked off with tables. Oh my dear God! I screamed. This man doesn't even know that his table on the right side is unlocked!

I sprung in to action. I went to the stables and claimed my trusty companion "Zeeguf" and we traveled to the house. No one was home, and it was only a matter of time before a piece of shit bum thief took their stuff. I had to act. I needed to. Every fiber of my being screamed "Gzuf, you must! You must save this home's belongings!"

And save them I did.
gzuf_12-21_17.34.jpg
gzuf_12-21_17.23.jpg
gzuf_12-21_17.32.jpg
And as I observed my loot, including 95 treasure maps, silver weapons (power), vanq weapons, fortified weapons, 8 paintings, 12 pillows, two Halloween bags, various invul pieces of armor, and over 3k of each reg, I began to wonder to myself exactly how much stuff I have protected from the villainy that is scumbag house thieves. As I pondered this, I came to a realization, chucked softly, and noticed that every single thing in my house has been protected from thieves. I took it upon myself to move everything from the faulty home security of homes yonder in to my home.

And I need a bigger house.
gzuf_12-21_17.44.jpg

Merk

Re: Gzuf and the Tale of "Oh Shit, That Table Isn't Locked."

Post by Merk »

Win, my good sir.

Win.
Characters : Merk
Bonkard

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

Where the hell was i when this happened?
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

This is hilarious! =)

Enjoyed reading this!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”