Urk scouts Shadowmire

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Drunk Monk

Urk scouts Shadowmire

Post by Drunk Monk »

Da Bludchok-Hai hab bien fytun mani umies et da furt leytlie, und sumting straynge happun'd: Eh liddul uruk snagga, Gridash ib missun!!! Nuw, da Hai hab ulways kaptured ummie pulgas fer trybute und shinnies. Neber hab ummies kaptured eh uruk!! Dat nyte, dis ummie SirEricKain wub fytun de uruk's und wei nuu whur hym ib! GIB BAK GRIDASH!!

Eh smull grup uf da Hai neb tuu peep dis ummie eera cawled "Shadowmire." Wei pai dem eh vihsut:

Hohoho! Dis whur ummies belung!

Da scowts nub peep Gridash ur ummies, su wei tuk eh breek ere, lookin fer grog tuu drynk.

Whru'um da Hai burn ib duwn, dis ummie kom tuu gib dem grog:

Den Vishakt wunted tuu blah umie, "whur am Gridash?"

Ukie ummies... leb ee paws ryte der. Tyme owt. Undurstaynd dis: Uruk's lub grog, alut. Uruk's drynk'n grog, dey wunt blud, und ummie hedz. Und uu gib uruk's grog?!?! HOHOHO, dumhed.

Da Hai ib drunk, wei wunt blud fer Gridash. Toopid ummie brydge, unly gug fer KRIMP!

Wei clomp dat ummie, und moar ummie mojaka's kom. Dey clomp da uruk's gug hohoho

Wei skribble piktures ub dis "Shadowmire," und tayk dis ummie's hed fer trybute.

Da Bludchok-Hai ib komming, ummies. Kyng SirEricKain, wei kom fer ur hed, ur shinnies, und wei kom fer Gridash!!! NOOGGRRAAAHHH!!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Urk scouts Shadowmire

Post by SirEricKain »

You want a war orcs? You've got one... a week from now we're expecting a caravan of weapons, this Gridash you speak of is to be transported to Shadowmire along with the weapon shipment, come and claim him, if you dare...
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

De 'Hai lub klerg. KLERGGIN ULL DEY AN KLERGGIN ULL NITE. hohoho.... Mayk shur dem wepunz am nize n shinee, de wai urkz lyk dem.

Geordi La Forge

Post by Geordi La Forge »

*presses communicator*
La Forge to bridge--Our sensor sweep of Sossaria has detected unusual life forms in the vicinity of the desert to the North East of the Sossarian people's city of Brittania. There is no entry in Star Fleet's databases matching these signature readings. Furthermore, there appears to be growing hostility between this tribe of noble savages and the local community known as Shadowmire; I suggest forming an away team to investigate--we may be in for an adventure of whacky ethnocentric mucking-about in primitive cultural conflicts, LOL!
<BobWork> star trek guild had so much potential
<BobWork> what a shame
<Syntax_TW> It failed already?
<BobWork> geordie is going to make it so i think

Jean-Luc Picard

Post by Jean-Luc Picard »

Geordi La Forge wrote:*presses communicator*
La Forge to bridge--Our sensor sweep of Sossaria has detected unusual life forms in the vicinity of the desert to the North East of the Sossarian people's city of Brittania. There is no entry in Star Fleet's databases matching these signature readings. Furthermore, there appears to be growing hostility between this tribe of noble savages and the local community known as Shadowmire; I suggest forming an away team to investigate--we may be in for an adventure of whacky ethnocentric mucking-about in primitive cultural conflicts, LOL!
Received.

Return to the bridge.

"To boldly go where no one has gone before."
[TNG] - Call for Crew

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Da Bludchok-Hai welkums dis "awai teem," jus membur ummies tu GIB SHINNIES UR UU GEB CLOMPED! NOOOGGRRAAAHHH!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Wesley Crusher

Post by Wesley Crusher »

Captain, my head is hurting. Can you decipher this weird language? They do not appear human.

Geordi La Forge

Post by Geordi La Forge »

Wesley Crusher wrote:Captain, my head is hurting. Can you decipher this weird language? They do not appear human.
We should take a log down and forward it to Counselor Troi, maybe she can draw meaning from the emotion behind the words. He definately said somethin about our away team though, LOL!
<BobWork> star trek guild had so much potential
<BobWork> what a shame
<Syntax_TW> It failed already?
<BobWork> geordie is going to make it so i think

Trols

Post by Trols »

This is a truly epic thread. I love it!!

I cant wait to see where this one goes...... Heck I might roll over to shadowmire to help out against the scourge!

The gauntlet has been thrown and the prize is clear.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Wesley Crusher wrote:Captain, my head is hurting. Can you decipher this weird language? They do not appear human.
Uu nub frum arownd ere eh liddul ummie? Ee kan fix dat hed un mayk ib nub hurt anymur. Ee jus neb tu kutt ib owf, un gib to Belok fur trybute HOHOHO!!

Brules

Post by Brules »

WTF - Worf would have this decoded in no time.....some Trek guild you guys are!!!

Trols

Post by Trols »

Worf strongly resembles an Orc......... I wonder if he is an Urk in disguise.

Clark Kent are you going to be there to report the goings on of this weapons shipment?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Vish lyk de luuk ob dis Kounsellur Troy. She wull mayk eggsellent pulga breedur.

Shoklar Fareese

Post by Shoklar Fareese »

I ALREDY PK PANTER AN ORK COM TRY TO KIL ME AN SHIP FROM SKY COM I PK U AL DONT COM TO ME I WARN U MY GREAT LEGEND IS AL I REBORN
Shoklar Fareese The Movie Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toubOe-Z8k

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Trols wrote: Clark Kent are you going to be there to report the goings on of this weapons shipment?
No, Citizen. Unfortunately I'm still away on an extended assignment elsewhere (which is to say, my available playtime is pretty rare these days with RL work). Also, I sold the Daily Planet, so even if I were to report on it, there would be no printing press available to run the story.
Last edited by Clark_Kent on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)