More Castles for cA?!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Sandro

Re: More Castles for cA?!

Post by Sandro »

cA brags about scamming..

who else would you suspect?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Populus

Post by Populus »

Sandro brags about Vas Ort Flamming and hallying virtual characters.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Populus wrote:Sandro brags about Vas Ort Flamming and hallying virtual characters.
There is really no need to brag when it automatically announces my name globally.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

And yet...

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sandro wrote:
Populus wrote:Sandro brags about Vas Ort Flamming and hallying virtual characters.
There is really no need to brag when it automatically announces my name globally.
Yeah they should really change that so only people in that facet can see that message.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

Menti [$$;] wrote:This story made my day. I would of killed him and screamed abuse at his ghost after i took his deeds though =p
This story was shit. Atleast make your tales of adventure accurate with your claims.. Way to scam some overexcited newb.. At 20+ years old you must be proud..
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Yeah they should really change that so only people in that facet can see that message.
Exactly lol, uis feluccans could care less who won sudden death :lol:

We're busy fighting real pvpers such as TG and others who play often but are never seen at a tournament in trammel.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

haven't seen any no pots/poisons/magics duels go into sudden death for a while. not that i'm a supporter of trammel events, but i'm not a supporter of misinformation either
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

lol, horrible person or not, it was fun. Sandbox, someone said. Well, here's a perfect example.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Cry your eyes out in this Bucket Chum, because that's all you'll have left when cA comes.

Before cA was synonomous with revolution.

The more recent stories seem a bit befallen to a more darker air.

I guess the time of PR is over, what's left is boasting and business.

These weren't enemies of the shard, and it wasn't at all put in a light hearted manner. People identified with this one a bit too closely I think.

Sometimes the cost of fame is a pinch of shame...but this wasn't at all about skill or conniving but flat out fraud and lies. It actually taints the reputation of cA who seemed to be in it for the sport of the game, not the degeneration of character.

I say this narratively...but let this all serve as a lesson. This is from a group that does much for reputation and at one time wished to be loved more then hated...imagine if it was someone else who had no reputation at all to speak of...a nobody.

You must always be on guard here. Candolansces to the couple who lost their life savings in this and are now destitute...especially this close to Christmas.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

archaicsubrosa77 WTF is with that post? Are you trying to become the new Josh Lee?
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

This wasn't at all in the flavour of Chumbucket and Associates...it wasn't an ellaborate gotcha.

I don't think this one sets too well with most people.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Populus

Post by Populus »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:This wasn't at all in the flavour of Chumbucket and Associates...it wasn't an ellaborate gotcha.

I don't think this one sets too well with most people.
Stop crying.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

It's not my rep...all I have to say. There was no skill in that at all.
The Op has to be the weak link. If it were me I would oust him.
That was disgraceful.

There are a million tales concerning cA but this one was sheer garbage.

Being honest here.

I don't think anyone seen worse.