chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: Hall of Fame #1

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: Hall of Fame #1

Post by chumbucket »

Being a thief isn't really all that profitable. I go out of my way to monetize my loot, but I make a pittance compared to even the most newbish bard. (PLUG: Check out chumbucket's Legally Obtained Goods, on the Vesper Graveyard Strip! Follow the link in my signature!) But, in the end, I do it for the only reason any serious thief does it--that nearly inevitable and always hilarious moment when your mark lets loose a tremendous volley of obscenities. So that you might share in my joy, I present to you the first edition of chumbucket's Hall of Fame!

chumbucket's Hall of Fame #1

Thanks to Petey, Raphie, Blaine Cross, Cole, Raekwon, Urses, Satchy, Sublime and anyone else who appears but whose names I have forgotten. Special thanks to Hemperor for the imageshack tip and for appearing more than anyone else!
Last edited by chumbucket on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.T

Re: chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: Hall of Fame #1

Post by Mr.T »

... :P

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Chumbucket, you're making me famous with all these stories!

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Lofa

Post by Lofa »

It really shows the intelligence of some on this server, whos best response is "Faggot" or "im gonna kill you later" after Chum steals from them. You go Chum and infuriate some more. :lol:
"Sero Sed Serio"

Ebolter

Post by Ebolter »

Sweet, nice job as always! :)

Salladhar Saan

Post by Salladhar Saan »

"I AM A CLOWN
I AM A CLOWN"

" u are a fucker"

That really made me chuckle.

Thor

Post by Thor »

lol, I like the one where you tell Urses he died to a clown since we were 2v2 with some order guys. Before that you just kept running away, and then when we were engaged you looted someone else's kill.

You're full of it.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Thor wrote:lol, I like the one where you tell Urses he died to a clown since we were 2v2 with some order guys. Before that you just kept running away, and then when we were engaged you looted someone else's kill.

You're full of it.
What happened was that I put quite the hurting to you, was attacked by both you and Urses, left, came back to find you and him engaged with Deacon and someone else and helped them kill both of you. Then I said something funny. It seemed worth posting. I do not claim and have never claimed to be l33t PVP OMG.

Thanks.

Thor

Post by Thor »

Put a hurting on us? We'd attack and you'd run into Vesper. Then you'd come back and we'd attack again and you'd run into Vesper. Then once you came back and we were engaged. What hurting?

Trust me, no one is accusing you of being "l33t pvp"" I'm pointing out how you're full of it (making it look like you actually played a factor in his death). If running around behind everyone waiting for someone to die is "Helping them kill you" then you're doing well.

Yet another point, they didn't kill both of us. They got Urses but I recalled out after he died.

lol, thief AND liar... I guess it kinda works in harmony.

RoboGrater

Post by RoboGrater »

Wait... you recalled out? Weren't you the one that was just criticizing Chum for running away? Odd...

Anyway, lighten up and enjoy the post. It's all in good fun and very entertaining. Keep it up Chum.

Thor

Post by Thor »

If you read the post there is no criticism about him running, or how he fights, or if he is a PvPer. The criticism is faking a screen shot that makes him look like he killed someone he didn't. It was 2v1 and it makes sense for him to run. However, when you say you "put quite the hurting" on someone or "helped them kill" someone that usually means you actually attacked them.

Again, read the post. My issue isn't with Chum's tactics, just his inaccurate portrayal of events. Which is what I mean when I said "I'm pointing out how you're full of it (making it look like you actually played a factor in his death)."

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Eh, they are ok. I wish people would be a little more imaginative. Is calling someone a fag even an insult anymore?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I was involved in killing Urses. I got in a couple of sneaky q-staff shots in a three v. one with Deacon and someone I can't recall. I also dry looted him. I refrained from horse killing against my better judgment.

You were right though about hurting you. A review of my archives indicates I merely stole from you repeatedly while being attacked by you and Urses. And you were already dead when I returned to the scene. I believe I had you confused with Disco Domination and Z-funeral, who I fought in the same spot and in the same clown getup.

And another thing. Let all those who doubt the macing prowess of chumbucket shrink in fear and shame in front of my l33t tourney trophy, which is currently on display at chumbucket's Legally Obtained Goods (located near the Vesper Graveyard--look for Einar!)

And, finally, looking at all those clown pictures and videos makes me want to put up something about that. Those were good times.

XaN

Post by XaN »

I actually really like when you thieves try to mess with me... whenever I lose stuff my usual response is "meh". I wish I could have come up with faggot haha
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”