cA Adventures: its not me plz

Share stories and special moments with the community.
applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

cA Adventures: its not me plz

Post by applejack »

(Unfortunately there are not screenshots for the first part of this adventure. It happened rather suddenly)
So I am standing hidden behind the Yew abbey near the shoppe of the nefarious one known as Bigoud. An unsuspecting fella walks up next to me to bank. I snoop his pack, nothing much in it. A magic kryss but I ID it and its nothing special. I remain hidden. Suddenly, French Monkey unhides and I notice the kryss disappears from the fella's pack. I promptly steal the kryss from Bigoud (yes, French Monkey is Bigoud), laugh, and leave. Then I'm thinking... "this Bigoud character is stealing from people in front of his own shoppe. One of the most successful ones in all of the land at that. I need to capture this."

I bring back another toon. Before doing so I drop anything of worth off at the bank. I then label a rune 'home' in my pack and wait. The trap is set.

I wait a few minutes and then our hero Bigoud shows up. I wait.

Moments later, here comes French Monkey!

The 'home' rune was too much temptation for him. The guards had something to say about Bigoud and his nasty business practices.

Of course I laugh and make sure to let this scum know that I will be reporting my findings. The standard denial comes. Jeez... even at cA we don't steal from people in front of our own shoppes.

Take heed all... do not shop at this place of business. First stealth archers... now shady shoppe owners.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventures: its not me plz

Post by Bigoud »

cA is all over the place... i got caught playing my thief but the record I heard that the stealth archers came from cA...
I never played stealth archer there or tried to kill customers in the shop, don't assume too much
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

It's not our shop.

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Bigoud wrote:cA is all over the place... i got caught playing my thief but the record I heard that the stealth archers came from cA...
I never played stealth archer there or tried to kill customers in the shop, don't assume too much
What?
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

i know its not your shop but your friend say that I am somehow involved in the stealth archers stuff that happened while i was on a break of UO by the way...
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Populus

Post by Populus »

Ofcourse you were on a break when bad things happened at your shop.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Bigoud wrote:i know its not your shop but your friend say that I am somehow involved in the stealth archers stuff that happened while i was on a break of UO by the way...
Nice dodge. He's not talking about archers, he's talking about YOU stealing from YOUR customers at YOUR own shop.
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

What has the yew bank mall come to?!

I for one will not be shopping there, its hard enough to dodge those pesky stealth archers, but now I have to avoid the owner of the house stealing the things hes selling in the first place? No thank you...

Downs

Post by Downs »

Bigoud wrote:i know its not your shop but your friend say that I am somehow involved in the stealth archers stuff that happened while i was on a break of UO by the way...
you weren't directly involved in the stealth archers, but you know what part you played in it!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

if only there was somewhere else to shop >;[

lol typo

Return to “Tales of Adventure”