The Brigands Struggle...

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Galm(kB)

The Brigands Struggle...

Post by Galm(kB) »

I wasn't dead yet...

Im on the ground... the rain is pouring soaking me ..making me weaker every drop that hits me..."I was knocked out?"... as i regain continuous i grab my weapon and slowly have hope in my survival..

I look around there lies most of my men dead. I notice my Captains still fighting for there lives...I notice one of the creatures rising its axe ready to kill...I charge the creature stab him in the back with my katana..I hear its moan of death as my katana rushes through the creatures insides.

"Christ Galm we thought you were dead!" said Captain Vander. "You thought i would die that easily?" "Heh..true we have been in worse situations..no time to talk Galm here they come!" said Vander. the two creatures charge into our ranks withought thinking. I grab my sword block the creatures attack. I precisly sweep a killing blow through the creatures neck. I look and see my men alright...some of my men are left standing... "Galm looks like we got more coming!" said Vander. "Damnit there surounding us!" As the creatures suround Galm and his men the storm gets even worse...Galm and his men ready to die with honor, but the creatures have no remorse they ready there bows...connects the bow onto the string and pulls the string back...Galm and his men form a shield wall around themselves. "GALM LOOOoo"said Vander... I had no time to look....A gaint wave from the ocean swallows the coast line everything turns black....

"GALM..GALM...GALM...." said the brigand. "Arrrg...."*spits out water*. "Whaatt.." "GALM its over...everything LOOK" said the brigand.
"What the hell happened...". "HAHA BLESS THE GODS GALM" said Vander. "Looks like we live again Galm" said Vander "What the hell happened..." As Galm dumps the water out of his boots. "Looks like we were lucky Galm haha!" said Vander "What the hell was that?" Galm looks around notices everything gone the trees...the Gods must be on our side..

CONT..

Kid Steeze

Re: The Brigands Struggle...

Post by Kid Steeze »

Good Story Galm cant wait for you to finish it.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”