cA Adventures: Guerilla Warfare

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Ireland

cA Adventures: Guerilla Warfare

Post by Ireland »

I was wandering around the forest on this cold, winter night. I realized something strange was around the area... I felt the presence of Guerilla, but I couldn't see him. I followed my instincts, to find myself in his house.

I thought to myself... "well... well... What do we have here?" as I stared hungrily at his cake. All of a sudden my instincts kicked in again!!

Immediately, I needed to call for somebody to aide me with my psychotic feelings. I called Pendergast over to help me, and he brought over a DP katana to help ease my worries.. Suddenly, AN EVIL CRIMINAL POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE!! IT WAS THE EVIL GUERILLA!!! He was trying to kill us when suddenly a hero arrived!!

Pendergast, without hesitation tossed "cA kills Guerilla" the extraordinary weapon!! Guerilla fought back and it was a tough match, but eventually "cA kills Guerilla" had triumphed!! That's right folks, you heard it here. 1 vs 1 1337 pvp.. Guerilla got owned.

Thinking in our charitable ways, Pendergast and I decided to help Guerilla out with his decorations. The house was empty and we needed to spruce it up a bit. I mean honestly Guerilla, I understand messy decorating, but all that was in your house was a cake!! Being the interior designers we are, we decided to spruce the place up a bit.

As we were cleaning, we ran into a cute little orc! "Hey little buddy!!" I shouted! Pendergast invited the orc in to decorate, and he came in and enjoyed the scenario!!

We heard that Guerilla likes rainbows and fish, so we decorated his house with plenty of different colors and plenty of different colored fish!! It was like a rain storm of colors!!! That's right folks, CAPET BOMBS!! HOORAY!!!

Upstairs

In the end, Guerilla -- being the ingrate that he is -- banned the both of us from his house after all that hard work we dedicated to him. We then proceeded to leave our cA security inspection notice on his door step to let him know that his place wasn't secured properly.

book 1

book 2

The End.

P.S. More pictures to come from Pendergast soon! So stay tuned!!
Last edited by Ireland on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Guerrilla

Re: cA Adventures: Guerilla Warfare

Post by Guerrilla »

then guerrilla logs in after he gets home from work, lol... funny stuff. nice work
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Couple things. He hates it when you call him Gorilla (so call him that) and we call them Capet Bombs here.

Also, good job. As always I approve of Ireland's exploits.

Pendergast

Post by Pendergast »

I was just relaxing on a rather uneventful evening when the good sir Ireland's finest sent out a call for help. Bored as I was, I hurried to aid a fellow Associate.

It wasn't long before the Gorilla was dispatched.

As Ireland stated above, the house was so devoid of any decoration that we found it to be our civic duty to luster things up a bit. So, we headed to town to pick up some decorations, with the help of a couple loyal pack horses to carry the heavy load.

After much hard work decorating the said home we we're rudely removed by the owner. Apparently he didn't like our work. Such a pity...

Return to “Tales of Adventure”