Sheep Husbandry: A Reminder

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

Sheep Husbandry: A Reminder

Post by Downs »

With the unfortunate death of chumbucket and sudden kidnapping of MatronDeWinter, it seems a lot of people have decided to operate outside of the community law in regards to animal rights. The following is a reminder to all that cA is still around & rules set in the past still exist.

Our associate, Jana, stumbled upon some sheep that were cruelly and unlawfully being exploited for their wool. As is cA policy, these sheep were put out of their misery:

The illegal rancher came to dispute the killing of his unlicensed sheep & I came to help explain & negotiate. We shared some words, mostly harsh on his side, & I gave him a goodie bag as a piece offering:

His goods and illegal pets were confiscated promptly:

When he returned, I was informed that I have been reported for hacking because his goodie bag contained what was obviously a trapped box:
We continued to explain why we do what we do & I really feel that we got the message across to our friend.

Please remember folks, there is nothing wrong with running a sheep farm, but you have to buy the permit so we can make sure the sheep are being looked after properly. Further info can be found in our guild forum here.

We thank you for your time and cooperation!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Re: Sheep Husbandry: A Reminder

Post by Downs »

I'm finally getting around to editing pics, so expect some more stories of adventures past, including the epic "Operation Redline Quack" (title subject to change)
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

<3 jana :P
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

It deeply saddens me to hear of chumbucket's untimely passing. Especially since as the sole entrant to the chumbucket's tales of adventure contest, I believe I win the 500k by default. Should you like to honor the lovable rogue's passing by taking up the mantle of his deeply worthwhile, inspired, and 100% legally binding contest, I shall humbly accept my reward in the form of gold, silver, or real estate in his memory.

Vilenarios
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vilenarios »

These threads are pretty boring. We get it - some people harvest sheep and afk in bad housing spots and thus get reminded, inspected, policed or any other polite way to say griefed.

Why not try to do some original trickery? And that guy needs to turn off his auto open in razor to stop any future explosion box hacking.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Vilenarios wrote:These threads are pretty boring. We get it - some people harvest sheep and afk in bad housing spots and thus get reminded, inspected, policed or any other polite way to say griefed.

Why not try to do some original trickery? And that guy needs to turn off his auto open in razor to stop any future explosion box hacking.
read 2nd post. just havent had time to put up other stories, but they're coming.

sorry to disappoint you, but i guess

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Vilenarios wrote:These threads are pretty boring. We get it - some people harvest sheep and afk in bad housing spots and thus get reminded, inspected, policed or any other polite way to say griefed.

he had it in on him for like 5m before he went boom
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “Tales of Adventure”