SUPERDANKUMS fails cA inspection.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Populus

SUPERDANKUMS fails cA inspection.

Post by Populus »

I stood on top of Moonglow bank looking particularly awesome when a gate appeared next to me. Quickly I hid and awaited who or what would appear before me, out came a man and a hired merchant with sword high.
The adventurer asked to see the contents of his bank, paced a few steps and said Vas Rel Por. The man and adventurer went through and there I stood hidden, bored and awesome. I decided to follow, maybe they would require assistance with something.
We stood deep in the jungle, in front of a big brick house, they went inside and locked the doors. I guess they wanted a bit of private time, two men alone in the jungle in a brick house. We all know what that means. I snuck away and marked a rune, maybe tomorrow.

The next day I recalled over to see if anything fun had happened over the night. The merchant was gone and there was only an adventurer named Frank Reynolds in the house, drunker than anyone ever been (yes, more than Pristiq).

I spaced out and when I came back there was an evil murderer in the house named SUPERDANKUMS.

As if though he had felt my presence, he slammed the front doors open, threw out an energy vortex and shut the doors instantly. Luckily I was still hidden and the vortex could not see me. It went for the silver serpent and the alligator, and with both of them dead, SUPERDANKUMS opened the doors, cast An Ort but was disturbed by the raging vortex. The murderer panics and runs off in the distance, leaving the front doors wide open. I decided to go inside and inspect his house of any potential security flaws in the name of my association.

Boy, oh boy. I walked straight inside without any obstacles and straight to his chests of loot. This man has obviously never heard of home security. I start packing up his inventory to bring it back to my associates, but as I start he returns.

Surely he must cast the famous Wis Quas or atleast try to detect hidden objects or people. But our vicious murderer, hater of serpents and alligators does not do either. He walks straight into the backroom, contemplates his sins and then recalls off.

I continue my work, I take his reagents, scrolls, gems, weapons and armor.

As I am about to wrap everything up and take the last pieces of loot he returns. The look on his face people, I tell you, it was menacing. I grab one final bag and try to cast recall, SUPERDANKUMS wishes to the gods that I am banished from his house and his wish falls through. I am outside but with a Kal Ort Por spell ready.
I focus my rune and appear in front of my home. Alive, unscathed and with a big smile for doing my job.

Here's the big loot.

ImageImageImage
[cA]

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: SUPERDANKUMS fails cA inspection.

Post by Light Shade »

Nice Tale! :)

A dyeable pillow? Gimme!
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Bravo, good sir, bravo.

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Amazing. This guy acts like a two year old and definitely deserves it.

Apparently he does not know how to macro safely in his home either (I have quite a few of these).

Return to “Tales of Adventure”