BPD Trainee Log

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Esaule

BPD Trainee Log

Post by Esaule »

Justice is beginning to take root!
Attachments
Today starts with a quick duty report by Turbo.  I was able to meet up with Border Patrol shortly, however, today's Cadet training quickly turned into solo experience.
Today starts with a quick duty report by Turbo. I was able to meet up with Border Patrol shortly, however, today's Cadet training quickly turned into solo experience.
What better way to learn than to go solo?  After several failed attempts to bait me with his dragon, ShadowJack finally falls to this cadet's glimmering blade.  At risk to myself, I chased him into his dragon's den where he quickly shut off my escape route using an accomplice with a very similar name (Jack of Shadows).  As I tried to flee before the dragon could eat me, I foolishly forget that I have a chest full of total refresh...  While I may have made a rookie mistake of forgetting my pots, ShadowJack returns to call this a draw?  Perhaps to some, but isn't a draw to a rookie the same as losing?  Especially when the one claiming a draw fell first.
What better way to learn than to go solo? After several failed attempts to bait me with his dragon, ShadowJack finally falls to this cadet's glimmering blade. At risk to myself, I chased him into his dragon's den where he quickly shut off my escape route using an accomplice with a very similar name (Jack of Shadows). As I tried to flee before the dragon could eat me, I foolishly forget that I have a chest full of total refresh... While I may have made a rookie mistake of forgetting my pots, ShadowJack returns to call this a draw? Perhaps to some, but isn't a draw to a rookie the same as losing? Especially when the one claiming a draw fell first.
Once my solo training time was over, I got to learn how the real pros do it.  Renog was served some justice with a side of vigilante spear in his chest.
Once my solo training time was over, I got to learn how the real pros do it. Renog was served some justice with a side of vigilante spear in his chest.
Next, we took down a villain who has been plaguing the city using his disguise kits to elude justice.  Well, your silly clown costume didn't fool these savvy officers!
Next, we took down a villain who has been plaguing the city using his disguise kits to elude justice. Well, your silly clown costume didn't fool these savvy officers!
Also, a plug for the citizen Swoleo.  Although accused of being "town gank squads" by this citizen, I hold no grudge against him.  The job of a law enforcer is difficult and does not always allow the luxury to inquire as to why a person's status is grey.  I do appreciate the healthy dose of Karma he gave me, and once I learned that he went gray because he had murdered a cat he had tamed, I returned the evidence I had previously taken from his corpse.  Although we might need to watch this guy for possible sociopathic behavior.  I hear homicidal maniacs often get their start on mutilating innocent kittens...
Also, a plug for the citizen Swoleo. Although accused of being "town gank squads" by this citizen, I hold no grudge against him. The job of a law enforcer is difficult and does not always allow the luxury to inquire as to why a person's status is grey. I do appreciate the healthy dose of Karma he gave me, and once I learned that he went gray because he had murdered a cat he had tamed, I returned the evidence I had previously taken from his corpse. Although we might need to watch this guy for possible sociopathic behavior. I hear homicidal maniacs often get their start on mutilating innocent kittens...