Omni's Revenge

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Omni's Revenge

Post by Robbbb »

So me and Omni have had a bit of a dispute lately. He has been being very rude to me for some odd reason?? I don't agree with him most of the time, but that is no reason to become enemy's is it?? Well I was on my way to his Tower to apologize to him for the apparent miscommunication between us. To my surprise this loner/nerd was not logged in?!?! So i decided to see if I could leave him a friendly note. To my surpise he had left me an entrance into his home so that I may admire all of his wares. I took this as good faith sentiment and took it upon myself to help myself...

Once I had helped myself to what I was owed for his rudness, I just had to inform the rest of the community that Omnicron felt so bad for the years of forum abuse he has offered up all of his goods for all as an apology.

Once I was done taking what was now mine I had to do some inventory. There was 15k cloth, 12k arrow, 2k shafts, 2.5k feathers, and about 40k ingots and a lot of rare colored cloth! Plus what is pictured!! What a generous man this Omnicron is. I was starting to think that he was just a griefer, but now I see that he is one of the most generous players on UOSA!

And to think I almost didnt stop by tonight to leave my note!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Omni's Revenge

Post by GuardianKnight »

Scum, dirty, evil, wrong, assworthy, community killing, dreadful, and annoying.

These qualities make up what is left of the UOSA player base. I left the server 5 months ago and it was slightly a pain in the ass and then I come back to find that the shard killers had taken over.

The brokers had become greedy, the pvpers had become exploitative , The Tamers had become weak (minded and physically), the IRC had become breeding grounds for terrorists, and the shard had become unplayable to any new people.

I really do hope you wallow in your greed and enjoy the things you have stolen until next month when you have nothing, as the player base had finally given up and quit.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

the stuff that didn't find its way to his trash barrel despite it mostly being trash.
every container was left empty ^_^ most of the remaining valuables in the back room were looted by another associate and we will have to wait for those pics.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

:lol:

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Shame I didn't know Omni was such a stand-up guy, we could have used some of those bone decorations, dark cloth, and ingots to jump start our new undead RP guild ;)

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Forgot to add this as it was a generous sacrafice as well!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I feel bad for you. This is the only claim to fame you will muster here now.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

GuardianKnight wrote:I feel bad for you. This is the only claim to fame you will muster here now.
What is? Making Omega rage quit?!?!?! LOL!

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

GuardianKnight wrote:I feel bad for you. This is the only claim to fame you will muster here now.
  • Leaves tower unsecured
  • Deserves to get looted
  • Gets looted
I don't see the problem here
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

It's mandatory for all good guys to care regardless of how stupid the victim is. You'll find that on chapter 1 of the hero book.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Really the only failure here is that Robbbb didn't loot him dry. Thankfully my fellow associates cleaned up afterwards. None the less, great job Robbbb! You are a hero in my book no matter what GK says.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The underbelly needs heroes too, i guess.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

I believe omni wanted to donate that cloth and the ingots to URK. So whenever you can stop by, my house has a chest behind the counter you can drop them in.

Thanks Omni!
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Your legacy will never live up to mine.
Stupid or tired? I refreshed this house at 2am after 8 hours in a kitchen.

Just so you know I'm not leaving UOSA.
I am taking a break though. RL has gotten very hectic for me and I haven't the time for it right now. Enjoy my belongings I hope they bring you the happiness that I was never able to find.

I was thinking about those uo exploit websites lately. It would be fancy for one person to join and share what information there is on the uo subject with others. Not doing any of the damage himself but informing the how to with people who would. It'd be fancy eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmwH0D2dI68

Populus

Post by Populus »

GuardianKnight wrote:The underbelly needs heroes too, i guess.
Sad because you're not a hero, anywhere?
ImageImageImage
[cA]