Omni's Revenge

Share stories and special moments with the community.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Omni's Revenge

Post by GuardianKnight »

I have saved a few people IRL in dangerous situations and I constantly work with the homeless. Not to mention Pulling my family out of the "OMFG the world economy is crushing us" hole they are in. As for the Hero title in game, you automatically get that when you align yourself with good and do things that benefit someone other than yourself. Do things that help people as a whole for no other reason than just being nice.

Know what people call me IRL? The saint. I don't really care for it, but I will live my every day to prove people right and not disappoint if it's even slightly in my power.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

chainsoar wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:I feel bad for you. This is the only claim to fame you will muster here now.
  • Leaves tower unsecured
  • Deserves to get looted
  • Gets looted
I don't see the problem here

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

GuardianKnight wrote:I have saved a few people IRL in dangerous situations and I constantly work with the homeless. Not to mention Pulling my family out of the "OMFG the world economy is crushing us" hole they are in. As for the Hero title in game, you automatically get that when you align yourself with good and do things that benefit someone other than yourself. Do things that help people as a whole for no other reason than just being nice.

Know what people call me IRL? The saint. I don't really care for it, but I will live my every day to prove people right and not disappoint if it's even slightly in my power.
Seriously GK...
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Hicha wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:I have saved a few people IRL in dangerous situations and I constantly work with the homeless. Not to mention Pulling my family out of the "OMFG the world economy is crushing us" hole they are in. As for the Hero title in game, you automatically get that when you align yourself with good and do things that benefit someone other than yourself. Do things that help people as a whole for no other reason than just being nice.

Seriously GK...

What can I say? I'm the master of the guilt trip.

It's so friggin easy.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Im still waiting for delivery of those ingots! :-)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Downs

Post by Downs »

GuardianKnight wrote:Can't we all just farm monsters and do t maps together?!?!?!?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Downs wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:Can't we all just farm monsters and do t maps together?!?!?!?

You joke, but that line works wonders. People always need gold and something to do.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Ronk wrote:Im still waiting for delivery of those ingots! :-)
trash

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

GuardianKnight wrote:Scum, dirty, evil, wrong, assworthy, community killing, dreadful, and annoying.

These qualities make up what is left of the UOSA player base. I left the server 5 months ago and it was slightly a pain in the ass and then I come back to find that the shard killers had taken over.

The brokers had become greedy, the pvpers had become exploitative , The Tamers had become weak (minded and physically), the IRC had become breeding grounds for terrorists, and the shard had become unplayable to any new people.

I really do hope you wallow in your greed and enjoy the things you have stolen until next month when you have nothing, as the player base had finally given up and quit.
^^
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Populus

Post by Populus »

wow GK, roflmao.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Omnicron wrote:
Ronk wrote:Im still waiting for delivery of those ingots! :-)
trash

LOL....Where you at Omnicron??
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!