Tales of a bazooka: Special FT$ + bazooka Loot House Report

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tales of a bazooka: Special FT$ + bazooka Loot House Rep

Post by Matty »

Nidaic wrote:The first 30 seconds will forever play in my mind when Johnny Cash is in audio. I have to say you all set the bar way too high for your next gig with this event. That level of epicness will be impossible to replicate by others, and hard to match with your next event.
I hope this isn't a "going out with a bang" --- as next time I hope to be among the wreckage.
GG to the Automaton Bazooka Squad *Applauds*
(No sarcasm intended)
as i understood it, this was a retirement party. :(

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Yes, I'm afraid that I will not be logging in spontaneously as I have previously--only if my bazooka brothers invite me to (and they aren't nearly as active in UO as I am). There are just too many real-life responsibilities that aren't getting the attention they deserve (why does UO have to be such a fun and distracting game?...). This was indeed a "grand finale" sorts, although I hope to log on with my bazooka brothers at least a couple times a month in the future (which is probably often enough to pull some interesting stunts--and about as often as any of you probably remember running into some bazooka shenanigans :)).

I still have lots of Tales of a bazooka to write, so I'll try to keep that going. I also am working on making some tutorial videos for new players.

Here's hoping that we can blow y'all up again in the near future :) :D :).
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

Terribly sorry to see such a great UOSA contributer begin to exit the world :( -- although I do hope the IRL scenario recieves new light for you.
I wish you good luck and fair tidings in your travels, and that the bazooka squads shall always be remembered.
May the epic loot house, Magic arrow chaingunning, Mr. Cherry bombing, stablemaster robbing squad of mecha-kings live forever! (as most robo-lords do)
One of the only groups of players who didn't target the newb players, but gave them something to look up to.

--- so when do we start building monuments guys? UOH museum, We going to get these guys an entrance position for rememberance?!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Good Times All Around.

Hopefully you'll be back for more shenanigans in the future, even if they are few and far between.

Safe Travels!

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

i vote for a bazooka statue. make it look like an ebolt turret. 4 bazookas facing 4 diff directions while casting.

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Heheh that was awesome I'd have liked to be there.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

epic memories bump. FT$ is comin back, baby.