Lichnapping and drunken wisps.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Populus

Lichnapping and drunken wisps.

Post by Populus »

"This looks interesting", Jennifer said to herself whilst hiding and slowly creeping up towards the L-shaped house that stood by the oceanfront. In front of the house lay a docked boat with a mast so high not even Hemperor could reach the top. Two dragons sat on the boat, patiently waiting for their master's command.

She snuck up to the house, ignoring the dastardly dragons, which may have been the wise choice. Jennifer stood hidden and was waiting to see what these dragons would be used for. Only minutes of anguishingly painful waiting, Sir Wonko comes from the east, strutting on his horse from lands far away to the house. Following him - a lich.
Jennifer quickly adds up one and one to two and assumes this lich will be used to feed the dragons on the boat. She will not let this happen!

Jennifer sneaks inside behind Sir Wonko with intentions of killing him and his accomplice, but she quickly realize that she could ruin their day instead. She hides in a corner and waits patiently for the right moment to strike.

Sir Wonko leaves the house and comes back a few minutes later with a drunken wisp and it is shouting jibberish. They bring it upstairs, will they feed the magical essence of the wisp to the dragons aswell? This will not stand!
The wisp breaks out in a violent frenzy smashing nearby crates and hurting Wonko severely. Sellexie runs for his life, leaving Wonko behind in the room with the wisp and lich. During the wisp's frenzy, the lich has been standing there trying to help in every way he can, Uus Jux!
Wonko barely manage to escape the room of the drunken wisp.

The wisp turns to the lich, shouts jibberish and breaks the crate.

They both walk out and are both headed to kill Sir Wonko & Sellexie.

It's the last Jennifer see of the gang.

Also, the dragons died.

Loot

30k+ cloth
Loads of scrolls
10 t-maps
2k fish steaks
300ish wool
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Malaikat

Re: Lichnapping and drunken wisps.

Post by Malaikat »

The newbiest house break in story ever told. Cloth, cloth, and a box full of scrolls. Well played.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

May not be a l33t haul, but still a profit to be made if he fences the stuff.

I see 60k gold worth of bandages...

The T-maps could provide nice little returns, especially if they aren't all level 1's.

Even the scrolls are worth something.

Lootee= has to replace all that stuff, use/profit lost.

Looter= a few minutes worth of work for easy money. Looks like a win to me.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Downs

Post by Downs »

We can't all make up stories about scamming gms. cA apologizes for disappointing you malakait.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Populus

Post by Populus »

We don't do it for the loot.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Hallytosis

Post by Hallytosis »

I myself have gotten in on a couple tower lootings. One netted me 40 something lvl 1 tmaps, a good amount of regs, vanq weps etc. the other had almost 4k lockpicks, regs, bandages, etc. I never take screenies so i have no proof, but its still interesting to see what people leave unlocked and unattended. Both towers were left unlocked and most chests were not even locked down much less secured.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Downs wrote:We can't all make up stories about scamming gms. cA apologizes for disappointing you malakait.
Heh. I'm cool enough without making ish up, and I accept your humble apology.

I'm more disappointed that I don't have the availability to camp idocs or wander the land 10 steps a time...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

i remember this house loot well :) "Also, the dragons died."
lol also
Populus wrote:We don't do it for the loot.
^
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “Tales of Adventure”