3/22-24/12 Patrol (stolen news & another Cadet)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

3/22-24/12 Patrol (stolen news & another Cadet)

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizens!,

This report begins on March 22nd when I hear word of Wolf Blitzer stealing other people's news stories amongst other property he has stolen. I track him down until I find him at WBB. He does not heed my commands for giving over the stolen intellectual property & gives me no other choice! I have to use lethal force as he tries to evade arrest.
1WolfBlitzerAttacked3-22.jpg
1WolfBlitzerAttacked3-22.jpg (137.06 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
2WolfBlitzerCoronerShot.jpg
2WolfBlitzerCoronerShot.jpg (135.57 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

It is still dark times in Sosaria and the morale of the citizens is still very low. Mass suicides via explo boxes still occur at a regualr basis. As I bank the stolen property a citizen decides it has had enough of this harsh world and ends it's own life.
3UnknownCitizenCommitsSuicide.jpg
3UnknownCitizenCommitsSuicide.jpg (147.14 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

The thieves and criminals flee the town and head for the forests and mountains. I meet up with K^A and we go out hunting them down.
4HuntingDownCriminalsWithK^A.jpg

Not long in our hunt we are attacked by a group of evil monsters and mutants. We must destroy these foul creatures before they reach the towns to protect the meek. Sadly, we are unable to find any criminals during our quest except The Messenger. Upon further inspection he had not committed any criminal acts and was set free to go.
5AttackedByMonsters.jpg
5AttackedByMonsters.jpg (150.29 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

On the 23rd of March I am given equipment made from some strange Mystical Power. I vow to put it to good use and destroy the vile criminals that inhabit Sosaria!
6GivenArmorCraftedByaMysticalPower3-23.jpg
6GivenArmorCraftedByaMysticalPower3-23.jpg (142.48 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

Before I can set out on my patrol a battle between Chaos and Order reaches the bank of East Britain. These are trying times indeed!
7Chaos&OrderTownBattle.jpg
7Chaos&OrderTownBattle.jpg (138.72 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

Upon reaching WBB I warn the criminals about their unsavory actions towards innocent civilians. Any who fail to heed these warnings shall pay a dire consequence. The fee is actually the death penalty. The crooked shall pay with their lives.
8WarningFromTheLaw.jpg
8WarningFromTheLaw.jpg (137.06 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

During my patrol I spot a citizen named "Shirley Colmes" who is more vigilant than most. It appears this individual has a keen eye for spotting thieves.
9VigilantCitizenShirleyColmesGivesStatusReport.jpg
9VigilantCitizenShirleyColmesGivesStatusReport.jpg (131.95 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

After chatting with this keen individual and slaying many Dragons and wild beasts together; I decided to sponsor her to the stone. Later when Chief Atraxi had some time from doing all his paperwork he added her to the stone. All that was left to do at this moment was for Chief Atraxi to change her title and officially welcome her into the BPD Training Academy.
10ShirleyColmesNowaBPDmember.jpg
10ShirleyColmesNowaBPDmember.jpg (133.99 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
Next is part 2

Border Patrol

Re: 3/22-24/12 Patrol (stolen news & another Cadet)

Post by Border Patrol »

Chief Atraxi informs us he is on his way to make things official.
11ShirleyColmesAddedToStone.jpg
11ShirleyColmesAddedToStone.jpg (132.7 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

Soon the Chief arrives to make things official.
12ChiefAtraxiArrivesToMakeColmesaCadet.jpg
12ChiefAtraxiArrivesToMakeColmesaCadet.jpg (134.12 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
13ChiefGivesCongrats.jpg
13ChiefGivesCongrats.jpg (133.93 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
14WelcomeToTheAcademy.jpg
14WelcomeToTheAcademy.jpg (133.68 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

After Colmes is officially made a cadet we go to the local bar named Unicorns Horn to celebrate.We are on duty thus are not supposed to partake of any alcoholic beverages. So Colmes orders some hot cocoa and I order me a cup of strong black coffee. As we go to sit down at the bar we are apalled that this particular bar has footstools and the bar keep does not allow his patrons to sit at the bar.

What madness is this!?
15BarTenderRefusesToLetCustomersSit.jpg
15BarTenderRefusesToLetCustomersSit.jpg (150.65 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

Cadet Colmes goes off to train and I resume my patrol. I come across this sneaky street punk named "Jizzum." I take notes of his where abouts and document his tactics at trying to be crafty for future usage. Little did I know how invaluable this information will be in our future encounters of this vile street scum.
16JizzumIsThieftryingToBeCrafty.jpg
16JizzumIsThieftryingToBeCrafty.jpg (141.71 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

As I approach the other side of the bank I come across the known street hoodlum known as Shroeder. After my further inspection of his belongings it is confirmed that illegal contraband is on his person. He fails to comply with my commands so I resolve the situation with my mace of Justice!
17ShroederPunishedForBeingaCriminal.jpg
17ShroederPunishedForBeingaCriminal.jpg (148.49 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
18ShroederCoronerShot.jpg
18ShroederCoronerShot.jpg (139.14 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

The next day on the 24th of March, Bill and I meet up with Vindicator at WBB. It is the first time Vindicator and Bill have met each other and we patrol the cities looking for crimes and other evil doers.
19OfficerVindicatorMeetsInspectorWildBill3-24.jpg
19OfficerVindicatorMeetsInspectorWildBill3-24.jpg (136.49 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

We are "a Trio Looking For Trouble" and shall bring Justice to the unjust. In our search for finding criminals we find out that during this time the citizens are on their best behavior. We go from town to town and find the same thing. No crimes and no thieves of any kind.
20TrioLookinForThievesInVesper.jpg
20TrioLookinForThievesInVesper.jpg (141.96 KiB) Viewed 2715 times

Next is the conclusion!

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Back on the mean streets of Britannia Turbo gives the patrons a strong warning about how to conduct one's self in public places.
21BackInBritTurboGiveWarning.jpg
21BackInBritTurboGiveWarning.jpg (143.71 KiB) Viewed 2711 times

Evidently, "The Messenger" did not get the message and steals from an innocent. BPD goes into hot pursuit as The Messenger tries to make a break for the inn to log out. The chase ends with a message of Justice to "The Messenger."
22TheMessengerTriesToFleeToInn&Fails.jpg
22TheMessengerTriesToFleeToInn&Fails.jpg (149.69 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
23TheMessengerCoronerShot.jpg
23TheMessengerCoronerShot.jpg (147.2 KiB) Viewed 2711 times

Sooner rather than later "The Messenger" arrives at WBB yet again. We decide since this thug does not want to behave we create a police barricade to protect civilians from this criminal's sticky fingers.
24PoliceBarricadeProtectsCitizens.jpg

Before the night ends Chief Atraxi guilds another up and coming cadet into the BPD Training Academy of Criminal Justice. This cadet's name is "Customs Agent." Congratulations cadet and may your career be long and filled with much Justice!
OTGHC.jpg
OTGHC.jpg (21.57 KiB) Viewed 2711 times

This concludes this report.

Border Patrol out.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Do you have any insider information apropos to the intellectual property that you recovered?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Here's a mystery to solve... figure out who chopped down every tree in your screenshots. Surely such a brigand is a greater threat to the commonwealth of Brittania than these folks.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Mikel123 wrote:Here's a mystery to solve... figure out who chopped down every tree in your screenshots. Surely such a brigand is a greater threat to the commonwealth of Brittania than these folks.
It was probably this guy (from Imanewbie)

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Jupiter wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:Here's a mystery to solve... figure out who chopped down every tree in your screenshots. Surely such a brigand is a greater threat to the commonwealth of Brittania than these folks.
It was probably this guy (from Imanewbie)

Case closed. Excellent detective work Captain *salutes*. It appears the news story that was stolen by Wolf Blitzer was about an unknown mad lumberjack destroying whole forests around Sosaria. It is ironic how things come around in full circle.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”