TTerrible Home Security

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

TTerrible Home Security

Post by Robbbb »

So I was stealthing around one day, minding my own business mind you, when I happened upon a shiny blue oval looking object on the grass. I thought, 'hmmmmmmm I wonder what this is and what is it doing in the middle of the grass by this lonely small house?'. Being a curious little stealther I decided I would investigate it further. I walked up to it and as soon as I touched it I was magically somewhere else!

Although still dizzy and confused from the magical travel I was able to discern that I was in some sort of dark, stone walled room. I heard voices and saw two gentleman in the room with me. One had pink hair so I thought he might be some sort of weirdo or pervert so I decided it was best the move to the opposite wall.
The two men continued to move large metal chests into the room back and forth using the odd blue shiny oval. After they were finished one of the men left, but the pink haired man stayed in the room with me which was very scary as I would take no joy in being molested if discovered. Then to my relief, another man came into the house.

He grabbed the beautiful red chest that was in the room and left. =(

My initial fears of not knowing where I was and being locked in this room with this odd pink haired man had subsided so I decided to investigate what was in these chests. One looked particularly tempting to peek in as it was different from the rest and was separated. So I quietly walked my way over to take a peek.

I was right! That one contained two beautifully painted pieces of furniture. I quickly decided that I should hold on to those two items as the barrel they were in did not look sturdy and was full of moisture. I couldn’t let this type of furniture just rot away in this barrel!

Eventually the pink haired man left and I was finally all alone and able to explore freely. I found many treasures and greed got the best of me. I started to plot and scheme on how to get all of this stuff out of here. Fortunately, the door was only locked from the outside and there was a small gap where the tables were that I could squeeze through. If they had had one more table there I would not have been able to unload all of this amazing stuff!

I realized that I would need some help moving all of these things so I grabbed my shiny green crystal out of my left front pocket and began to try and contact my good friend Robbbb. He had given me this crystal a long time ago and he had told me that if I was even in need of assistance I could just speak into this crystal and he would be there to help. What a guy! Since the door was locked from the outside I had to figure out a way to keep the door open while I left to go open the front door for my friend.

So I jammed a heavy chest in between the door and just prayed that it would hold. Though the power of the crystal Robbbb was able to find me fairly quickly and I let him inside to inspect my find. He motioned to me that we needed to move quickly so he reached into his pouch, grabbed a couple of regs, chanted a few words that I could not quite make out and another one of those magical blue ovals appeared, WOW! I did not know that my friend was so powerful!

We went back and forth through several blue ovals. It took several minutes and I was scared that the pink haired man might show up and see our shiny blue ovals in his lair.

Fortunately for us he never came back and we cleared out the creepy man’s lair.

We took a quick inventory of all of the loot and were delighted to discover that there was more than enough for us both to share. So we split up the loot and I went home to have a good meal and rest. Stealthing around the world aimlessly really drains a man, you know?

Item Re-Cap:

20-40k each reg
25 good vanq hallys
30-40 good power hallys
Couple thousand charges of reflect, teleport and invis
Lots of potion kegs
Two beautiful pieces of furniture
About 40 gold timed chests
20k ingots
200-500 of each lvl 8 scrolls

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: TTerrible Home Security

Post by DarkWing »

Nice Work!

Do you think they learned their lesson?

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

DarkWing wrote:Nice Work!

Do you think they learned their lesson?

I would hope so!

The entire ACE guild was running around the area trying to figure out what had happened.

Azeroth was no longer in the guild shortly after this. They probably thought he did it LOL.

Milliband

Post by Milliband »

That probably pays for a 1/5 of your new mask, good timing.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37675 - Violent Library all your Runebook needs.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37676&p=326480#p326480 - Taming Bible explained.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Wow.

I never get this lucky. lol

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

LOL FK, I can see those scary men projectile vomiting in their empty lair! wow what a snag thanks for the wonderful story and pics with it.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Those dye tubs are rare
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

son wrote:Those dye tubs are rare

Really? I did not know that. How are they rare?

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

This happened 6 or 8 months ago.
No they didnt think Azeroth did it.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

LudKrud wrote:This happened 6 or 8 months ago.
No they didnt think Azeroth did it.

Yes it was about 5-6 months ago. Was just a coincidence then.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

awsome strike.
this is why i love uo.
*high five*
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

Very nice loot
Catskills 97-99

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

LOL ARSEN
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Return to “Tales of Adventure”