Iduali Warpath

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Pro

Iduali Warpath

Post by Pro »

In their return to prominence in the Compassion Desert the Iduali have hunted many scorpions and spiders but now their God demands blood and they felt it only right to indulge the great earth spirit.

though at first fruitfall the Iduali felt there was an easier way to find some of the less intelligent city dwellers for sacrifice. The Maaji Gnabadug set a cunning trap with Sta'ker and Niha

The first Victim falls

Next a rather vulgar man with a knack for cursing..

A crowd began to gather at our location ready to be butchered, one of the braver ones set us up against a cat and a rabbit. He was dealt with...

though he promised revenge.

And the rest...

W

Pro

Re: Iduali Warpath

Post by Pro »

Seems the Iduali have Taken Yew as a new hunting ground.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Edit: a lot of credit to Sta'Ker for his amazing skills when it comes to chasing.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

so ur killing a bunch of new players, and you're feelin good about it? that's what it seems like to me.
Image Image

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Silent Killer wrote:so ur killing a bunch of new players, and you're feelin good about it? that's what it seems like to me.
Meet them in game, give them a greeting, see what happens.

oh, and if you haven't realized, a savages tend to be idolatrous and they bore easy.. if you react aggressively or if your manner doesn't capture their attention, then yes, they may quickly turn you into sport.

see anthropological efforts here:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=40071

or here

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39756

Pro

Post by Pro »

Silent Killer wrote:so ur killing a bunch of new players, and you're feelin good about it? that's what it seems like to me.

This isn't any sort of bragging thread. It's a warning the Iduali are on the rise and collecting heads and we don't know why.
Take this series of events for instance, 2 Iduali spearmen taking down fully trained mages just before a third comes to help
the carnage.

Eli sideshft also died but no corpse was found.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

i stick to my origional tatement.. most of your screenshots you posted here are you bragging about killing new people to the shard.. that's just sad, and all your ills on other reds, those were what? 3v1s? all of em? *sarcastically* you're definately not bragging at all. *end sarcasm*
Image Image

Pro

Post by Pro »

You've confused this thread for something other than a broadcast of our guilds activities. You've also confused me for someone who cares about your opinion.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Too bad I didnt take screen shoots of the 2 vs 1 arse woopin I gave you guys...killing 3 of you in a row =P

so.you.want.to.be...

Post by so.you.want.to.be... »

I look forward to running into you guys!

Pro

Post by Pro »

Recent Iduali crimes. Town guards say more murders occured but remained undocumented.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”