In Search of Adventure

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jupiter

In Search of Adventure

Post by Jupiter »

After recently losing a summon duel, Jupiter realized he was in dire need of improvement if he ever hoped to beat Daemon Segal! This daemon was so powerful it bested 2 daemons in a row without so much as breaking a sweat.. (that is if daemons sweat).

As is common among wizards, Jupiter sought to enlist local warriors to assist him. Victor Strictlen the Valiant and Heimdall the Heavy Handed were found ready and willing to aid Jupiter to search for more powerful scrolls.

Heimdall, followed Jupiter into the very heart of the Brigand Fort. Willing to sacrifice all for the wizard, Heimdall is nearly run ragged in the bloody battle.

The seige against the Brigand fort can be considered a success, however, upon opening the lost treasure chest, Jupiter and his guide are quickly outmatched... Out of practice and out of luck they both fall quickly under the scourge.

Jupiter had sealed a powerful cataclysm spell to his body and spirit that released should the two ever become separated by death. While the spells released devastated the guardians, it took their beloved mounts as well.

(p.s. a special shout and Welcome to the shard for Victor Strictlen and Heimdall for volunteering to travel with Jupiter. Having never met me before, nor knowing my purpose, these brave souls protected me bravely. I found Heimdall north of Britain at the Grave Yard. Victor was recruited at a local tavern.)
InSearch1.jpg

Brymstone666

Re: In Search of Adventure

Post by Brymstone666 »

Your travels as usual are of great interest to us. It is good that you keep your travels well away from our sacred sites. The Guardians of the Dead appreciate this and as always look forward to your next expedition into the wild lands of this world.

We gain more insight and valuable knowledge regarding the mortal condition with every tale of your travels. The details involving the lives of such creatures entertain us and are particularly beneficial to our understanding of their kind, for it is only in death that we meet them and are charged with their protection on this plane.

Perhaps our initial assessment of the living on this plane was hasty, as we had originally planned to take all life from this world as it was the best way to ensure their protection from this world itself and each other. There may be some redeeming quality to life on this world after all, this remains a subject for contemplation.

barrychen

Re: In Search of Adventure

Post by barrychen »

hi im barry and im new here..its nice to see ur travels/adventure here thank u for sharing it to us i know im new here but let me say that it gives me info/knowledge so just keep it coming..
I love my al-mar

Return to “Tales of Adventure”