Yankda From Ganka

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Yankda From Ganka

Post by Robbbb »

One quiet sunny morning I was strolling around Yew looking for something fun to do. When I came upon a house that I had visited before. Now the last time I was at this particular house I was being fired upon and took an arrow to the shoulder.

Since it was such a beautiful day and I was in a good mood I thought it best to knock on the door and see if this gentelman was home so that we could put the past behind us and call a truce. To my surprise, the door was ajar. It was not like them to just leave the door open like that so I suspected their might be some foul play afoot. So I swiftly pulled out my hally, put myself in stealth mode and entered cautiously.

Once I felt that the home was secure and was finally able to relax and think I just figured it had been a mistake on the part of the owner. Although I had come to call a truce, evil thoughts of sacking this vile fiends house for putting an arrow thought my shoulder quickly filled my head. I decided that this was my best course of action and it too would right the wrongs this bastard had done me!

While I was in the process of removing everything in sight it occured to me that this villian was gearing up for a massive war?! He had over 50 bags each with 88regs, DP Hally and Katana and other supplies. With this much fire power laid out for such a quick deployment I knew that it was best I clean the place out. I dont know if Lord British could withstand such a massive force trying to take the castle.

Once I was done cleaning out the place I had to do some investigating to find out if my suspicions about a hostile takeover were correct. I still have yet to uncover the truth about this, but I did find out a nice piece of information on how the door was left ajar. Turns out it wasnt the owner of the home. It was his Flea bag accomplice!

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Yankda From Ganka

Post by Arsen »

oh yea baby thats one of the first things ill do when i come back.

nice work, ole classy house loot!
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

HinTaDiR

Re: Yankda From Ganka

Post by HinTaDiR »

wooooot great work :) justice for a trashtalking always rageing son

muhaha something never change at UO

HinTaDiR
a Mushroom
a Cranberry