Populus' CUB

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Populus

Populus' CUB

Post by Populus »

[WL] called for cleaning services and cA does it all.

Hendrix did not have to say a word, I saw the look upon his face and it said that he wanted this house cleaned.
"I hate Trammel!" his eyes said. "When I get back I want this house sparkling!".

I looked around and I thought to myself - this is a disaster.

He went into the backroom but did not let me follow.

He finally muttered the words "Kal Ort Por" and disappeared.
I took one final look around the room and noticed a trash barrel, one that would instantly delete items when it was filled to the top. Luck shines upon me.

I started tossing as much as I could into the barrel, but I had to be precise. If the items were bundled up over the edge of the barrel they would not go inside.
"That container cannot hold more items."

They're back!

ImageImage

Because I did such a poor job of cleaning the house I suspected that I would be murdered.
When they opened the door and walked inside I quickly snuck out.

If Hendrix sees this he can contact me on IRC to pay me my minimum wage for cA cleaning services.

I managed to clean 125 * 5 items before I had to leave.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Malaikat

Re: Populus' CUB

Post by Malaikat »

Thanks. I had been doing the same thing to kill time between pk runs. It's super annoying that trash barrels can only hold the standard 125 items...I'm glad you had the time to waste.

The cA cleaning service is fantastic. I'd recommend it to anyone who looted Telamon's CUB/OCD bullshit and doesn't know what to do with it. Also, their accounts receivables department is a nightmarish disaster, so, if you establish terms and have them invoice, you get them to work for free!

Suckers.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Cayote
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Cayote »

Thanks for stopping by. Grats on whatever it was that happened.

The Gov

Post by The Gov »

cA has gone soft if this was Miller he would have nothing left-your as soft as ice cream
Occlo Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40625
Yew Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39034
faber wrote:oh here we go. go easy on him gov.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”