Fertilizing the Fields

Share stories and special moments with the community.
The Radical Larry

Fertilizing the Fields

Post by The Radical Larry »

Recently, I was in town conducting business, as usual. I brought my trusty Llama over to the Minoc Stables. While I was bargaining for fair cost of the stabling fees, I noticed that one of the Citizens of this fair realm was looking a bit ill. After agreeing on a price for stabling my Llama, I briskly walked over to this distressed Citizen. I asked him what was wrong, but got no reply.

Pressing further, I sought to find him an end to his troubles. Being that I needed to be about my business, I only did a quick survey of the scene. It seemed to me that this Citizen's pockets were full of Horse Dung. Perhaps that was what was causing him to be ill. No fair Citizen of the realm should carry such things in their pockets. Seeking to cure him of his malady, I transferred the Horse Dung to a Manure wagon. The farm is always in need of fertilizer. This helps with the business.

Unfortunately, the fair Citizen of the realm expired. I shall remember him as I plow my fields with his Horse Dung, though. I am sure the Farm's crops will be quite bountiful next spring.

I thank thee for the Horse Dung, fair Citizen. I am only sorry that you did not get to see the good it brought!