The ButterCream Gang hits Ganka, Lucky Lady, and Herojuana

Share stories and special moments with the community.
The ButterCream Gang

The ButterCream Gang hits Ganka, Lucky Lady, and Herojuana

Post by The ButterCream Gang »

*The name of our agent has been changed to protect his identity*

We had stalked these guys the night of the Destard incident. Ganka and Lucky Lady were terrorizing the dungeon so we hoped to sneak in on them...Unfortunately they were quick with their door that night...

So then we log on this afternoon. Days later and still outside their keep. I stealth to the door and Herojuana recalls in, runs through me, and leaves the door wide open.
Ganka Loot1.jpg
Ganka Loot1.jpg (195.52 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
There was a nice haul to be had. Lots of stuff laying all around. Magic items, kegs, potions, regs, and a pile of gold.
Ganka Loot2.jpg
Ganka Loot2.jpg (74.22 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Out transporter had nearly cleaned the place out. He secured a nice amount of regs, the gold pile, and a few nice magic pieces. He was stashing the first haul of loot when I found these nice sandles...
Ganka Loo3.jpg
Ganka Loo3.jpg (220.06 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
But before he came back to grab the last haul, Lady Tamerlamer showed up and found the place nearly empty. She then proceeded to reveal me and Ebolt me to death resulting in the loss of the rest of the loot. But we still made a nice score

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The ButterCream Gang hits Ganka, Lucky Lady, and Herojua

Post by Myrnae »

LOL Very nice! Karma is a bitch. My dragons made a snack of Ganka the other night and he brings Para Bellum in to blue kill me. I still had the satisfaction of seeing a dead red. Thanks for posting this :)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Two different ganka's. Para Bellum is the ganka that isn't an absolute joke.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

The ButterCream Gang

Post by The ButterCream Gang »

I can't say which Ganka is who, or which one this is. But what I can say is that Reds are our favorite targets. Nothing pleases us more than to liberate murderers of their stolen riches.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

iscribestuff

Post by iscribestuff »

Yah iv noticed that PEE along with ganka lucky lady and herojuana are not very good. but then again my bard is a GM runner.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”