The Haunting

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Populus

The Haunting

Post by Populus »

There she was, Jennifer the girl you all love, out for a lovely walk in the morning mist when out of nowhere Trunk Monkey appears and slays the damsel.
Also a mongbat, perhaps our lady and the mongbat looks alike in the eyes of 'Trunk Monkey'.

Nevertheless Jennifer was murdered and so therefore she decided to haunt her slayers' estate.

Loot:

Bonus: Stealing neighbours stuff while preparing ghostbusting. Image

Bonus: Image
ImageImageImage
[cA]

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Haunting

Post by chumbucket »

They should have had a ghost permit.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I didn't realize populus is cA. Pop, tell your boy chum how my completely unequipped thief embarrassed your GT wielding red outside dessy last night.

So lucky my mount stammed.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Downs

Post by Downs »

are you bragging about your mount running out of stam?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

No. I'm bragging about stealing a bardiche, a magic necklace, and snooping through a few layers for more before a field-ready tank finally killed my no resist, no pouch thief because my mount stammed and spawn took me to 40%. I'll call that a victory any day.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Downs

Post by Downs »

ah! makes more sense now!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Glad I could clear that up.

In all seriousness though, there's no reason anyone who plays a respectable thief should be so vulnerable.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I feel the true breadth of my post has been lost on you Downs, so let me further clarify. You see, my initial impression was that Pop was JUST bad at pvp, but the discovery that they belong to cA gave me a new perspective and opened the door for me to also critique their ability to play a thief.

And, being that cA seems to be held up by the shard as the talent to which all other thieves are measured, I have an interest in making such analysis and criticism at every opportunity.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Malaikat wrote:I feel the true breadth of my post has been lost on you Downs, so let me further clarify. You see, my initial impression was that Pop was JUST bad at pvp, but the discovery that they belong to cA gave me a new perspective and opened the door for me to also critique their ability to play a thief.

And, being that cA seems to be held up by the shard as the talent to which all other thieves are measured, I have an interest in making such analysis and criticism at every opportunity.
Populus is some weird French guy or something, so doesn't count.

Dex.

Post by Dex. »

Just giving my product review following the ghost eradication service:

4 out of 5 stars.

Service was prompt and completed in a timely manner.
Populus made a return visit 4 days later to conduct a follow-up review of services rendered.
Representatives were polite, professional, and maintained a pleasant demeanor at all times.
House was left in a cleaner condition following the work, no clutter or unreported damage was found.

Unfortunately, the service note was written in a noobied book which decayed and I was unable to review the details of the work until Populus returned for the aforementioned follow-up interview; 1 star deducted for that slight lack of customer service.

Overall I tip my hat to a fine job by Populus; he paid attention to detail and we both gained from this experience.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I got it mal. I seriously had no idea what you were talking about in your initial post.

I will counter with populus has been removed from cA, and also he had like 10 bardiches that wrre more valuable on him at the time. We're all just glad that someone in need now has that loot he was on his way to trash barrel anyways

Khalidah Razor

Post by Khalidah Razor »

How cute that people make char. names after me

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Dead Man: Man, you suck! You should have been able to kill me faster and better! Get better newb!

Still Living Man: :?
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Return to “Tales of Adventure”