Three Little Pigs & and a Drunk Narcissist

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Buttersworth

Three Little Pigs & and a Drunk Narcissist

Post by Buttersworth »

I have a compelling story to tell. It is one of hilarity, patience, and people being dumb. The story begins in the Patio of Three PKs who live their lives to PK nooby noobs in the world of Brittania. My name will not be released as of now. But my character has large tits and a suckle ass. In this Patio, the three PKs left to do their business, as I single handedly looted them of select treasures, including a vanquishing bardiche that is indestructible, 400+ of each reg, 100+ potions, and runes among other things. As I returned home, I decided I must go back out into the world and loot from the rich to give to…myself. I found a rune in the three PKs Patio from the guild /Majestic\. The rune was to a man’s house that only cares about material possessions and looking good, not unlike Kim Kardashian.

The title on the large brick sign read, “Triiiiick.” I waited outside the house, stealthed in my surroundings.
The man moved in and outside the house several times on The Mayor, and The Town Drunk. Many times I was unsuccessful in getting inside. To get inside, I knew I had to imagine myself in his foot. So I did. Once I did, something magical happened! I was on his front porch and BAM! He moved out of the doorway and allowed me to walk inside. I was surprised, that this particular PK did not detect my hide, but it is obvious he was very worried about the appearance of his character. He logged on and off his tailor (DirtyClothes INC) several times. The slave labor of that character was obvious. He made clothes and tried them on, then took them off, then tried them on, then took them off, then tried them on, then took them off, Kim Kardashian indeed.

I was almost out of patience waiting for him to leave again to PK or buy more materials for fancy clothes to parade around on The Mayor. I had my friend, Tanza Tennis Pal, a look out outside of his brick. I developed a plan to steal a stack of 24k lying unsecured. As soon as he left, I took it, walked outside, and gated to town to bank it. He quickly followed in my gate and proclaimed "u fuk".

Let this tale be a moral for all those who care so much about the way they look inside the game world of Brittania. Though it was small loot, it was still comical, and I cannot forget the three PKs from /Masteic\ I house looted to obtain Town Drunk’s address. I wish to thank them for giving me stuff so easily. I hate working hard in this game, thus, stealing from such idiots is so much fun.
Attachments
Mrs Buttersworth_2-1_20.08.jpg

iscribestuff

Re: Three Little Pigs & and a Drunk Narcissist

Post by iscribestuff »

hahaha, Yah he PKed my Tanza Tennis Pal after I laughed at him.

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Excretious »

Congrats on the loot and thanks for the good read!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

His excuse was .... "I was drunk!"

iscribestuff

Post by iscribestuff »

Sin Cloud wrote:His excuse was .... "I was drunk!"
Like Last week when you PKed The Mayor, it was ...IT WAS 3 ON 1!!!

This time it was 2 stealthers Vs A PK, a fancy man whom only cares about his clothes, and the slave laborer who made the clothes.

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

:D Fine job sir.
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL

iscribestuff

Post by iscribestuff »

The Town Drunk wrote::D Fine job sir.

Whyd ya hafta kill Tanza! We could have had a civilized conversation while Buttersworth went back in on someone else :P

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

iscribestuff wrote:

Whyd ya hafta kill Tanza! We could have had a civilized conversation while Buttersworth went back in on someone else :P
Funny thing was I thought about banking it 30mins before u got it lol. Moved the bag back behind my tables now, lesson learned ;-)
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.

iscribestuff

Post by iscribestuff »

The Town Drunk wrote:
iscribestuff wrote:

Funny thing was I thought about banking it 30mins before u got it lol. Moved the bag back behind my tables now, lesson learned ;-)

wasnt me, i mean i helped. but was buttersworth. was two of us there. we were just discussing how long you were gonna keep trying on clothes for lol.

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

iscribestuff wrote:
The Town Drunk wrote:
iscribestuff wrote:

wasnt me, i mean i helped. but was buttersworth. was two of us there. we were just discussing how long you were gonna keep trying on clothes for lol.

Just got your IRC post dont have it at home...banned for nonsense :-/, but yeah I thought it was a good grab, at first I was like wtf noooooooo, then I just had a laugh about it. Keep up the posts gives me some then to read on my downtime at work.

HinTaDiR

Post by HinTaDiR »

well done ;) cool story

HinTaDiR
a Mushroom
a Cranberry
a Strawberry
Mohnstrudel

Return to “Tales of Adventure”