Vigilant Tower: The Diversion & The Bizness

Share stories and special moments with the community.
iscribestuff

Vigilant Tower: The Diversion & The Bizness

Post by iscribestuff »

Moments after Mrs. Buttersworth stole from the Three Little Pigs & The Drunk Narcissist, I found myself on Tanza Tennis Pal, teaming with Mrs. Buttersworth yet again. We found young Vigilant in his tower. Like someone unaware of the LoS bug, he was using flamestrike regs to gain in skill. His tower sign said slightly worn, so it was obvious he was afk. The tower sign read, The Bizness. Surely, the bizness would soon come.....

We knew we needed a way to get in while he was still AFK....but how to do it? Once again, we put ourselves in his foot. And we did it well. We concocted a plan to get him to come out of the tower, thus allowing us to sneak inside and once again, take from the rich to give to....ourselves. I got on my blue Lord Keck, and killed him while he was macroing. He eventually got on another character, Guzzle, and rezzed himself. Like a dummy, he opened his doors and came out to fight me I ran around as far away as possible, using small heals to keep myself alive while Mrs. Buttersworth snuck inside the tower. Once he killed me, he called me a n*gger, and then called me a motherf*cker. Little did he know, I had planned to die all along.

While he was looting the nothingness on my body, Mrs. Buttersworth let Tanza Tennis Pal inside the tower as well. He had blocked off the upstairs of the tower. But much like The Mayor, he did not detect when he returned inside. He instead lifted one of the tables allowing Mrs. Buttersworth access to everything on the top floors of the tower. Eventually he gained some sense and did detect, after we had swiped a bunch of Flamestrike regs, aids, and a bunch of meaningless clothes- much like The Mayor he too was worried about his appearances. A tad smarter than the drunk narcissist, yet still dumb in his own right for allowing such a diversion to take place. While the loot obtained wasnt all that extravagant, the diversion and grief and showing someone how dumb they can be is even better.
Attachments
Once Inside the House, Vigilant/Guzzle stands on his horse, thinking all he is well...little does he know he is another victim.
Once Inside the House, Vigilant/Guzzle stands on his horse, thinking all he is well...little does he know he is another victim.
Last edited by iscribestuff on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buttersworth

Re: Vigilant Tower: The Diversion & The Bizness

Post by Buttersworth »

All in a days work!
Attachments
Lord Keck, GM distracter.
Lord Keck, GM distracter.
inside.JPG (118.47 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
Unlocked tables make me wet in the panties!
Unlocked tables make me wet in the panties!
Not a very large haul, but any free loot is good loot.
Not a very large haul, but any free loot is good loot.
loot.JPG (25.71 KiB) Viewed 1137 times

Return to “Tales of Adventure”