Eo kills noobies!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Eo kills noobies!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I thought these were tales of adventure... and not tales of why people nerd rage about a computer game.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

The tale of adventure is communicated effectively in a non conventional story telling fashion, via the format of auto cap screenshot deaths and wizard tears.

LAWYERED
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:Hey guys, let's all get mad and post long explanations of our feelings!
hahaha
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Killing reds with moongates is meh since they're bugged still, I wouldn't even do that and I'm an anti pk.

Get better so you can kill them 1v2, 1v3, 1v4 instead. Until then no amount of screenshots is gonna make you stand out from the other amateurs =p

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Here's a nice screenshot!

Ever beaten me?

I don't mind people doing their own thing, even if its dumping all their mana with invis, tele and magic reflect items and then running away - then calling it spelling timing - it's just when they get preachy about it that I start to think less of them.

In UO, there is no level playing field except for fighting in an arena with set rules.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:In UO, there is no level playing field, fighting in an arena with set rules is boring

ftfy
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

lmao, looking forward to seeing Eo on the field now that I'm back.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Halbu wrote:lmao, looking forward to seeing Eo on the field now that I'm back.
He's like bigfoot...

People think they see him, but no one can prove it.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »