cA Adventures: Illegal Sheep

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

cA Adventures: Illegal Sheep

Post by chumbucket »

The Department of Sheep Husbandry takes all offenses very seriously. We are here for the welfare of UOSA's sheep. That's why when my Associate, Bald SOB, let me know of an illegal sheep farm in Yew pens, I was immediately on the case. What I didn't realize, despite Bald SOB's clear indication, was this was possibly the largest outdoor sheep farm cA had ever encountered. And in a guard zone. It would take all of our operational expertise to bring it down.

A few firefields, blade spirits, and energy vortexes proved fruitless, as fire fields have limited range and criminals stood by calling for misguided guards to take out the vortexes and blades. That's when we brought in our enticer to send these errant sheep to a better place (one with a poison elemental).

It proved slow going. It is hard to get more than three sheep through a gate before it goes down. We need more enticers. We needed anyone who could help in any fashion. That's when I put out a call for sheep killers over IRC. An offer of 5000 gold for anyone who helped up until the sheep were all dead pulled in several players, many of who didn't even want the gold. One enterprising lad killed at least twenty with his spear! (Alas, he didn't stick around to collect his reward, and I can't remember his name now.)

We were unable to ascertain the identity of the culprits who set up this farm, but we did witness the following individual harvesting illegal wools. If you have any information on this person or the location of his home, please contact cA via the forums. He was most uncooperative, and we would like to speak to him.

Remember the cA Department of Sheep Husbandry remains vigilant. We protect and serve the sheep of UOSA, and we need your help. Rewards of five thousand gold plus the cost of permits will be given to citizens who speak out against this form of animal abuse.

Spank

Re: cA Adventures: Illegal Sheep

Post by Spank »

Its sad that I did not make the screen shots. I however was set straight by this diligent group. You make the land a safer place for sheep. Keep up the good work.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I know that fencer. He had won uo and made it mission to aid in the destruction of illegal sheep farming.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Merk

Post by Merk »

Chum, thank you again for your diligent work. All of UOSA's sheep are in good hands.
Characters : Merk
Bonkard

Return to “Tales of Adventure”