Happy Valentine's Day! (Double Loot Extravaganza)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Buttersworth

Happy Valentine's Day! (Double Loot Extravaganza)

Post by Buttersworth »

Good evening my dear friends, tis I; Mrs Buttersworth! I have another compelling story to tell you tonight. One of immense comical value. So, pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink, spark up some herbary and lend an ear to this fine tale of adventure.

It was a dreadfully hot afternoon. The heat made my porcelain skin glisten. I had left Matthew G Sims house after having a one night stand with him (and catching a searing case of herpes) to do my rounds, checking different locations that I had cased over the period of several weeks. All this running around made my g-string give me a horrendous wedgie! I came to the Old LND castle (or so I thought). Not sure who the current owner is, but that's irrelevant! My rune is marked to behind the castle, and in front of a tower that had a few people inside. The house sign proclaimed it to be in new condition.

I decided to stick around, and potentially get inside for some fine valuables. This woman, Gatita was about to be in for quite a delightful event! It was apparent that she was moving in, as one of the tables in her security system was not in place. She soon recalled, and a gate appeared behind the castle; I had to take a looky-loo! I come through the other end inside a small home. There were several bags on the ground, none of which had any weight.... except for one. My pulse quickened, my large double D breasts began to heave as my legs quivered. Inside contained 3 christmas trophies, a christmas tree deed, a snow globe, a pile of snow, and five July 4th bags. There was also a keg of purple liquid (energy vortex seamen?). I quickly nabbed her belongings before checking every other container in her home. Alas, they were all empty, probably moved to her new Tower!

After securing her items, I returned back to watch the hilarity ensue. She recalls and quickly begins running frantically around the yard, probably searching for dear ole me!

I wanted her to know who had taken her belongings, and that they hadn't simply disappeared in the moving-in process.

I placed it upon her doorstep and waited for her arrival. She had been recalling a lot to locate her missing goods! Immediately after she arrives home, she comes across my note.

I show myself to begin a dialogue with her. She is most unhappy.

She wants her stuff back, I think not fair wench!!

She wants to know what I'd like in return for her items. My carpet is in dire need of a deep cleaning after all this muggy weather (hehe).

She doesn't seem to understand! So instead I strike up an alternate solution.

She seems very skeptical and assumes that I will only take more of her belongings. Well.... of course I will!!!!

To my surprise, she agrees to let me into her new home!

I rush over to a container with a large amount of weight inside, quickly hide and discover 40k gold! I drop a gate faster than a teenage girl drops her dress at a prom after-party! I dash through the portal to the confines of town and bank my newly acquired gold.

I return through the gate and try to snag 24k aids, but this lady was quick on the ban trigger. This, my dear friends, is where the adventure ends. All in all, it was a very enjoyable night. Check the trading post soon for her goods to be up for sale!

-Butters
Last edited by Buttersworth on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iscribestuff

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (Double Loot Extravaganza)

Post by iscribestuff »

Thats my girl!!! Buttersworth Gang always lurking for a carpet murking. You did what was best, you put yourself in her foot.

RLCN77

Post by RLCN77 »

You are an artist, good sir. Spark up some herbary...lols. I actually bust out laughing multiple times. Well played.

HinTaDiR

Post by HinTaDiR »

lol nice story ! well done *clap* that maked my day :mrgreen:

HinTaDiR
a Mushroom
a Cranberry
a Strawberry
Mohnstrudel

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

a table barrier stops this from ever happening. Also detect hidden every time incase u missed something. House Security guys

TC

Mavina

Post by Mavina »

good job!!! =p

iscribestuff

Post by iscribestuff »

Tiwstacain wrote:a table barrier stops this from ever happening. Also detect hidden every time incase u missed something. House Security guys

TC

table barriers does not stop the buttersworth gang. It is just another door to slip through. Very manageable. Doing detect hidden every time however is one that is efficient. How could you possibly stop us? We are sexy women with desires and needs.

SauronCats

Post by SauronCats »

So this is what .BC is doing instead of trying to PvP.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Tiwstacain wrote:a table barrier stops this from ever happening. Also detect hidden every time incase u missed something. House Security guys

TC

Thanks for the tip capt'n obvious....
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Buttersworth

Post by Buttersworth »

SauronCats wrote:So this is what .BC is doing instead of trying to PvP.
.BC have entrusted me to live amongst them in their tower. I believe they are impressed with my work, however I am not apart of their guild. I'm in the nefarious crew of ">_<" of course!

-Butters

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

My carpet is in dire need of a deep cleaning after all this muggy weather

LOL

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

The BPD may need to dispatch an investigator.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”