cA Adventures: High Sea Adventure

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

cA Adventures: High Sea Adventure

Post by Downs »

I don't typically venture off of the land too often. I'm more comfortable on the land. I started my night doing my regular rounds and was having a lot of success

I even got a triple kill. First guy died, 2nd guy thought he was an awesome thief and began looting, then the 3rd guy saw a dead criminal and thought he'd get in on the action too.

When I came to the Second Age portion of my journey, a boat launching from the Cyclops valley caught my eye and I went out to investigate. I saw a lot of suspicious goods aboard & decided to inquire. When he responded, it was just a macro threatening that he checks in every 5 minutes. Now 5 minutes is more than enough time to assemble my bomb squad and bring them to the scene, so that's what I did

My bombers went a little crazy & blew themselves up, nearly killing me in the process as well

When I checked the corpse, i found no key, but there was a plank unlocked. I boarded the ship and began my search, tossing down a crate so a leet pvp squad wouldn't interrupt my work

Voodoo came too while I was moving the goods, so I explained to him what was happening

With no key onboard, i had no choice but to give control of his boat back to him.

When I inventoried the confiscated goods, i found everything listed plus 12 MiBs, 13 T maps (i'm assuming LV1), and everything listed in the below picture. All of which is for sale with proceeds going towards enriching the player/sheep experience in any way cA sees fit.

chumbucket & Associates - We are now pirates!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: cA Adventures: High Sea Adventure

Post by fooka03 »

AFK Resource Gathering... If the GMs don't get you, cA will. :lol:
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Downs

Post by Downs »

in his defense, he was at his computer, farming at cyclops/rezzing from a well placed explosion trap
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Somebody has to take up the Piracy torch around here.

Good work, bomber man.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Damn, I never find unlocked boats when killing landlubbers. cA has all the luck!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Return to “Tales of Adventure”