The Hunt for the White Fraternity

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Grifty McGrift

The Hunt for the White Fraternity

Post by Grifty McGrift »

This tale started last week when I first discovered White Fraternity's hunting party in the Deceit LL Room. I was on my thief and decided to help my self into their pockets. However, I am a clumsy fellow and tripped over one of their horses hoofs. The group leader advised them to leave and gated them out to their guild house. I couldn't help but follow and check the place out for myself! Unfortunately, there was nothing there to my liking except a Silver Executioner's Axe of Power in a party member's bag. I reached for it, and alas, it slipped through my fingers! I had an optimal opportunity and I missed it. I recalled out and went home ashamed.

Luck would have it I picked up their hunting party on Tracking today. Knowing they would likely be out for sometime my friends and I decided to check out their house. To my surprise all of the doors were unlocked! We were so excited we didn't even leave our horses out front. :oops: Their items were no longer safe here so we decided to relocate them.

Seeing as we are murders we felt it was out duty to hunt down the White Fraternity party. I picked up their scent last in Deceit so off we went. We recalled in and found ourselves surrounded by blood thirsty members of the Fraternity. Perhaps they had discovered that we plundered their home. Outnumbered and afraid for our lives we had no choice but to go on the offensive.

Turbo was the first to fall.

Poor smithenstein fell to my hammer pick multiple times.

Oh no one of my brethren was taken down during the chaos! :shock:

Bulldog and I swore to kill each and everyone of them.

Their Guildmaster was a valiant warrior but even he could not survive our wrath.

With the dungeon purified of the White Fraternity we took the good fight back to their front door.

The White Fraternity was defeated and our pockets were full. In the end we got a few hundred of each reg, several potion kegs, two bags full of low end magic items, 8 or so good magic weaps (including a halbred of power!), spell reflect earrings, and plenty of lolz, but the icing on the cake was that Silver Executioner's Axe of Power that had slipped through my hands so many days ago! :mrgreen:

"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Jupiter

Re: The Hunt for the White Fraternity

Post by Jupiter »

Let it be known we are not averse to an excellently written expose of our defeat. We hope that we have earned some respect by our effort to resit you until our last breaths!

We shall indeed speak with whomever it was that left that back door open! Egads, what a draft! Another reminder to only store very small amounts of our wealth within this shared room. With so many new players welcomed into our doors within such a short time it has been hard to keep everyone up to speed on security :) Thank you for bringing this breach to our attentions. I assure you each member will be required to partake 50 bitter cups of penance for each item lost! :)

What a fitting title to this tale as well! Grifty McGrift; How ironic that the hunters in this case were actually being hunted!! I salute you for your honorable mention of our fallen brethren. I am personally ashamed that Turbo fell first particularly since he was under my direct control at the time. He stood there and lolly gagged while the vile Czernobog delivered blow after blow!

White Harbor shall be avenged!

Oh and um.. if you need any help identifying those magical items... I uh... know a guy who can help with that ;)

- this will be logged in the archives of the mage tower

chainsoar

Re: The Hunt for the White Fraternity

Post by chainsoar »

It seems that in our travels the pirates of The Core [PEE] - an enemy of the fraternity - have unintentionally served justice against another of their enemies!

Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”