Purple Llamas Delucia Stronghold

Share stories and special moments with the community.
thomp22

Purple Llamas Delucia Stronghold

Post by thomp22 »

After having successfully tested the Wyrm cannon prototype, it was time to put it in use. In case you missed the earlier experiments, they looked something like this:

The casualties were rather high, but it was required. Sometimes people (test subjects) have to be sacrificed for the sake of science, it's only fair. However this time we planned something else, it was time to move on and test the cannon for real!

My noble partner MacBeth, the first in command of PL, offered his help. We decided to take over Delucia passage, since it offered a good spot for a stronghold. On the run we recruited a few helpers as well who would prove themselves worthy later on. MacBeth prepared a barricade of cows to block the eastern entrance while I was carrying the cannon materials to the spot. Everything went smoothly, the southern entrance was boxed out to prevent escaping, or so we thought. A miscalculation caused the cannon malfunction and it would not fire at full power. I believe our first test subject escaped the fortress, what a shame. After fixing the problem it seemed to work just fine. The cannon consisted of 11 Wyrms which should be enough to eliminate any living being in a matter of seconds. Also two Wyrms were kept for self defence. MacBeths toon was carrying out assassinations and stealther/peacemaker was perfect to loot the victims and keep the Wyrms calm. We expected stealthers to crawl in and people to detect our hidden agents, we were right and they were a nuisance for a while but failed to cause any serious harm.

The cannon seemed to randomly increase its range and the scientist himself also became a victim during the process, we didn't let this bother and continued as planned! After we thought we are invincible, we encountered our old enemies, the Tg-crew. Their first man ran in and the turret did it's work without any complaint. We expected soon to see the whole gang and we did. They tried to infiltrate the fortress from the eastern end but the barricade blocked all their efforts and we managed to eliminate a few of them there. Still they continued to push in and soon the poor cows were all defeated. We fought back and the guardian Wyrms proved to be lethal. In the end their number was too much and Tg got the better of us. I fought till the death and I believe we managed to eliminate 5-6 Tgs. But true scientists do not give up, even after the death!

Soon they started to bombard the art piece itself. I had no choice except to release the Wyrms.
This caused panic in the small passage and more people fell victims, including some Tgs. The stronghold lasted for hours, but everything has its end. We didn't have any regrets, this was indeed a small step for a man but a giant leap for mankind.

Congratulations for Tg to be able to take over the stronghold, it was indeed rather amusing as long as it lasted, so we thank you for your effort. I apologize the lack of pictures, it was a long process. If the helpers or Tgs took any screens, feel free to post here.

Best regards.

Hax

The Town Drunk

Re: Purple Llamas Delucia Stronghold

Post by The Town Drunk »

I got out with my mare at 1%....DICK lol
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL

Horngold

Post by Horngold »

How do you get the animals to attack without going red

KingCo

Post by KingCo »

:shock: Purple Llamas have begun to set-up a Del Pass stronghold!
Attachments
Ragemon_3-3_17.31.jpg
a dragon_3-3_16.20.jpg
a dragon_3-3_17.30.jpg
a dragon_3-3_17.24.jpg
MacBeth_3-3_17.07.jpg
Ragemon_3-3_17.23.jpg
MacBeth_3-3_17.24-1.jpg

Return to “Tales of Adventure”