Converting the Cultists -- White Harbor!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jupiter

Converting the Cultists -- White Harbor!

Post by Jupiter »

Turbo looked up with a start

"Reinforcements to the Guild Hall now!" came the call from Caesermancer

Dropping his things, he swiftly read the words on his scroll. Now was no time to fizzle!

He arrived to see Smithenstein's body bloody and strewn across the steps. His life force now coursed down the steps.

Before he had a chance to fully gather what had happened he felt the stinging energy bolt that had been flung from Ill Gate! The Subterranean Cult member had returned for vengeance!

And vengeance he received! This evil cultist must have been empowered by dark forces! He slew 3 of our brethren before we managed mount any form of defense against his power. But he did not stop there. Using his evil power he summoned a foul doppelganger and returned to wreak havoc again! We died several more times and it took 4 of our bravest warriors to finally bring his tirade to an end.

To free his soul from the wretched powers that claimed possession of this man, we cast his body into the sea and said a prayer for his soul.

To the CoS we offer a ransom! If you wish to retrieve the belongings of Ill Gates, send a champion to the tournament of White Harbor this Saturday! If your champion wins we shall restore Ill Gates' things!

Also, Ill Gates and his doppelganger and any others involved, feel free to post your perspectives :)

Good fights!
Pray for Ill Gates2.jpg
Pray for Ill Gates2.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Ransom2.jpg
Ransom2.jpg (8.66 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

(oh and a little bit a learned about forensics! Apparently it tells you if a person has a bounty on their heads!)
Investigation2.jpg
Investigation2.jpg (120.97 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

wrathofjo

Re: Converting the Cultists -- White Harbor!

Post by wrathofjo »

The Cult of the Subterranean has a greater hold on your victim than you think.

Look not to hope.

Ill Gates is forsaken...

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

No photos of my new tank mage (the aforementioned "doppleganger). I'm insulted! :D
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

You mean you can't see him in the cropped corpse chest picture? He's there, just in the cut of portion. I just felt he was a little too scary. Even for this shard's standards. j/k

Return to “Tales of Adventure”