* * * Tara's NEW Monster Bash and House Party! * * *

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Metastasis

* * * Tara's NEW Monster Bash and House Party! * * *

Post by Metastasis »

So around 8:45pm (eastern) this fine Sunday, the members of NEW gathered at our humble abode, which is something we do frequently. About 25 players showed up, but what was the occasion? Our one and only Tara was holding an event for us NEW players (she's the best!) :)

We were told to step into a magical gate and get ready to fight. Fight what was the question....

LOTS OF MONSTERS was the answer! Lots of Orcs, Trolls, Ettins, Ratmen, and Lizardmen:

The first wave lasted 10 minutes, but the second only 5, as the members of NEW grew quickly accustomed to teamwork and coordinating attacks. The third wave of monsters, though, drew something more sinister....DRAGONS! These dragons were tough SOB's and immune to provocation. Lucky for NEW, we were up to the challenge:

As you can see, they took a few of us with them, though (poor Dumbledore :(). The end of the event was the dropping of the small IDOC (woman-made ;)) with the members of NEW getting some hard-earned loot. There were a couple of Balrons hiding in the house, but we took them out with no problem. That's me in the pink dress :D

H2os
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: * * * Tara's NEW Monster Bash and House Party! * * *

Post by H2os »

Was a great event. Thank you Tara for holding this event and thank you Kaivan for making the mobs possible!!!

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

So sad that I couldn't attend. Seems you guys had a great time. Nice turn out too!
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

awesome ss
"I bought this baby.. Cash!!" - Tron, Richest Man in the World

itankunspanku

Post by itankunspanku »

Loved this event, just didn't like the constant peacemaking -.- Couldn't really kill anything because of it lol.
-Vanathros

Return to “Tales of Adventure”