The Tales Of Franz Fuchs

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Nicci

Re: The Tales Of Franz Fuchs

Post by Nicci »

We were laughing at you, Franz. We weren't mad at all. If anything, you were pure entertainment...which was quite clearly stated. The only reason we stopped screwing with your friends and yourself was because it just got boring.

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Nicci wrote:We were laughing at you, Franz. We weren't mad at all. If anything, you were pure entertainment...which was quite clearly stated. The only reason we stopped screwing with your friends and yourself was because it just got boring.
I still don't know who you are and what happened in your opinion. So you enjoy getting murdered and looted? Well I would say thats a Win Win situation!

ANG ANG ANG! Making Newbies so mad that they not even can tell a simple story - since '97

Nicci

Post by Nicci »

Franz Fuchs wrote:I still don't know who you are and what happened in your opinion. So you enjoy getting murdered and looted? Well I would say thats a Win Win situation!
You never murdered any of us. We just murdered you and your friends for giggles.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Nicci wrote:We were laughing at you, Franz. We weren't mad at all.

He doesn't get that when you dodge his wall, then he starts following you, then ALL CAPS RAGING ON YOU THAT IT ISNT YOU THAT IS MAD BUT IT IS HIM! I"M SO FRUSTRATED!>!>!O
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Nicci wrote:
Franz Fuchs wrote:I still don't know who you are and what happened in your opinion. So you enjoy getting murdered and looted? Well I would say thats a Win Win situation!
You never murdered any of us. We just murdered you and your friends for giggles.
Nicci wrote:
Epic fantasies - no one killed my franz fuchs character - How do you "murdered" my char? By calling Guards ? lol

ANG ANG ANG! Forcing newbies to lie about what happened - since '97