The Tales Of Franz Fuchs

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Franz Fuchs

The Tales Of Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Hello wanderers, my name is Franz Fuchs and I want to share my Tales of Adventure - or should I say "Tears of the Adventurers"?

I was playing UO for like 2 hours and had 5 red chars - an epic amount of ingots and a lot of magic weapons.

Watch The Video On Youtube

ANG ANG ANG! getting banned on UO servers since '97
Last edited by Franz Fuchs on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Tales Of Franz Fuchs

Post by Ohm »

Bombing people is completely legal.

Nice video
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

suomi perkele

Post by suomi perkele »

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Should've posted the one of you failing to get me. Oh well!

(@ the ANG gang)
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Should have posted where we killed him like 13 times....which was what really prompted this rage-filled retaliation against hapless innocents.

:P
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Light Shade wrote:Should have posted where we killed him like 13 times....which was what really prompted this rage-filled retaliation against hapless innocents.

So you killed my 1 hour old char 13 times where I probably was looting stuff and handled it over to another char? BADASS!
Boondock_Saint wrote:Should've posted the one of you failing to get me. Oh well!

(@ the ANG gang)
probably a fizzled wall - #lucker

You guys argument that you are able to survive against my 1 hour chars - "best player alive"!

ANG ANG ANG - melting maggot brains since '97

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

You raged on me afterwards. It sustains me. Thank you.

Nicci

Post by Nicci »

Franz Fuchs wrote:
Light Shade wrote:Should have posted where we killed him like 13 times....which was what really prompted this rage-filled retaliation against hapless innocents.

So you killed my 1 hour old char 13 times where I probably was looting stuff and handled it over to another char? BADASS!
That wasn't what I saw. ;)

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Nicci wrote:
Franz Fuchs wrote:

That wasn't what I saw. ;)
Okay, you dont understand that I am the Franz Fuchs Character - all I made is throwing explo pots and grabbing loot ...
Boondock_Saint wrote:You raged on me afterwards. It sustains me. Thank you.
same here ... Maybe in your dream world people rage about your fantasy Skill Level ... maybe you guys are happy that the spell fizzled and you had the skill - or should I say FEAR? - to use the right mouse button to escape but we got the epic amount of loot and that with a 1 hour character.

ANG ANG ANG - teaching newbies how to play since '97

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Your responses are great. I am terrified of dying in a game!! The FEAR will consume us all!

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Your responses are great. I am terrified of dying in a game!! The FEAR will consume us all!
At least you admit it ...

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

This is quality work.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Franz Fuchs wrote:

Oh, your characters were very much not one hour old. The only reason i'm posting is that you are lying about what happened and I find it amusing. Your supposedly 1 hour old character ( that never fizzled 10 or so gates ) did try to run away from the bombers when I was watching, though.

You ran your mouth off.
You knew it was coming.
You saw them coming.
You tried to run away.
You still somehow died.
............over 13 times.

Thank you for the laughs.
Thank you for the rage.
Enjoy your Sosarian day.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

The BPD will be investigating all parties involved in these heinous crimes against the peoples of Sosaria.

Franz Fuchs

Post by Franz Fuchs »

Light Shade wrote:
Franz Fuchs wrote:

Oh, your characters were very much not one hour old. The only reason i'm posting is that you are lying about what happened and I find it amusing. Your supposedly 1 hour old character ( that never fizzled 10 or so gates ) did try to run away from the bombers when I was watching, though.

You ran your mouth off.
You knew it was coming.
You saw them coming.
You tried to run away.
You still somehow died.
............over 13 times.

Thank you for the laughs.
Thank you for the rage.
Enjoy your Sosarian day.
Okay you are obviously so mad that you don't even understand whats going on - my character had 50 magery and not even the gate travel spell in his spell-book - ANG is melting maggot brains since '97 and it is nothing new to me that people end up in tears, so let me explain you how I managed to kill this people with my 1 hour chars. The one char which was so friendly and provided Explosion Potions for KONY, CRACK WIZARD, FRANZ FUCHS, RAPTOR JESUS, GENERAL LOOTMORE, MOTHERSHIP and the other 1 hour chars plays longer here and has a x7 GM char his name is HSLER aka TEH UBERIST or WTFONE.

if you killed him once: WOW! obviously this must be your greatest achievement in this game - but he has like 3 chars named HSLER and his cousin has like other 3 of them... I hope you understand now that I am not HSLER - wipe of your tears and read the previous postings where I already told you that!
Please tell me what happened - it must be a very EPIC moment ... I am curious

FYI: just started training my chars since this server is an endless source of tears

ANG ANG ANG! Harvesting Newbie Tears since '97